One hell of a dinner pt.1

Well I thought you guys should see some of the inside of Louis home, besides the main bedrooms because I have those planned for another chapter. And the carpet in the living room and stairs is dark gray

( zayns p.o.v)

I wake up in the morning and I look down at the boy in my arms and I smile and kiss his head and he moves a little and then flutters his eyes open and looks at me. " morning love" I say and peck his nose and it scrunches up and I smile and he pecks my lips " Good morning" He says getting up and heads into the bathroom and I follow and we brush our teeth.

"How you feeling" I ask him once I finish brushing my teeth, he finishes after and looks at me " okay, my back and feet hurt a little but not anything I can't deal with" he says and waddles away and I smile. "I feel you smile at my waddle" he says and I laugh and walk up and wrap my arms around him from behind "what are we Niall?" I ask and he places his hands over mine.

" I still don't know" he whispers and I kiss his cheek " well whatever you decide I'm still going to be here with you" I say and he turns around in my arms so now he's looking at me." Good" he says and kisses me and I kiss back and try not to put pressure on his tummy "I love you" I mumble against his lips "I love you too" he says and pecks my lips one last time before detaching himself from me completely.

" c'mon I'm hungry" Niall says and starts dragging me down stairs "you have to be careful love" I say and he drags me into the kitchen " I know zayn" he says. I see Harry and Luke talking while cooking "hey guys" I say and Luke turns around and smiles "hey zayn, Niall" he says.

I get Niall a stool so he can sit at the island and I help him on it " so Niall?" Harry says setting a plate of pancakes in front of him " you still never told us the gender of the babies" Harry says. " well you'll know once I do" Niall says and starts eating " wait you still don't know?" I ask and he nods " I wanted it to be a surprise at first, but I picked out 2 names for each gender just in case" Niall says with a mouth full.

"So I get no say in knowing the gender or picking names?" I ask and I notice Harry and Luke looking at each other and walking out of the kitchen. And Niall just stares at me and finishes the food in his mouth " well when I decided this you were no where to be found, sorry that when I made these decisions I thought you wanted nothing to do with me or our kids" Niall says and slowly gets off of the stool and waddles away into the living room.

I groan and walk into the living room "Niall I thought we we're over this" I say and he scoffs "over it!?, how could I ever be over you leaving me for a month and making me believe that you would be out of our life's forever!" Niall says holding his stomach. I look and see Luke, Harry and Michael look away from us and to the TV " Niall why didn't you tell me you still felt this way?" I say trying to stay calm.

" cause I was scared if I said anything you would get mad and leave us again" Niall says calmer and looks down at his tummy and frowns. " I told you I won't leave you again though" I say walking closer to him but his head snaps up and steps back " you also told me you were happy to have a baby with me" he says and I just stand there.

I just frown and walk closer to him, he tried leaving but I wrap my arms around him " I knew that you still didn't forgive me" I say and he sighs " it's not that I don't forgive you, it's just........" He says and I stare in his eyes "just what?" I ask and he sighs "I don't know if I can trust you anymore" he whispers and my heart breaks.

"Niall please don't say that" I say but he pulls away from me " but it's true zayn, every since you left us.......I just don't know if I can trust you anymore" he says." If you don't trust me then why am I even here!" I say with a harsh tone "cause these are you're kids too, and I thought you wanted to be here for me and our kids no matter what, what happened to that zayn?" He says teary eyed and I instantly regret saying anything.