The dating game 1

(Louis p.o.v.)

It has been 2 days since Harry's little break down about jake and I want to make things right "Harry ill be back" I say getting up." where are you going" he says "no where" I say walking off remember this is during lunch "hey jake" I say walking up to him at a table.

"Hey um Louis right" he says and I see he's alone "yeah um we need to talk" I say "about what" he asks "Harry" I say and be nods.

"So you still like him" I say "a lot but he never let me explain" jake says and I nod "why haven't you stopped your brother or his friends from beating on harry" I ask." because josh threatens to best me if I do anything" he says "well if you liked him you would try to stop it" I say and he nods.

"Come on let's to explain yourself" I say and before he has time to answer I drag him outside to where Harry and I were since Liam and Sophia were somewhere and ziam no one knows."jake" Harry says and I pull out my camera making jake sit down "explain" I say "Louis jake I don't-"

"Listen let him explain Harry" I say and Harry nods "look Harry I never meant to hurt you that night I got wasted and she kissed me and I was so drunk I kissed back even ask josh he hates me but he knows the truth" jake says.

"Jake I can't just forgive you" Harry says "hey that night you got drunk and had sex" jake says and mine and Harry's eyes go wide "you knew" Harry says "I walked in on it" jake says.

"Do you know how much it hurt me" jake says "Harry you have some explaining to do later" I say and he nods and looks up to jake "I didn't know what I was doing" Harry says.

"but neither did jake" I say and the bell rings "look Harry can we talk more about it in music" he says and harry nods and jake leaves.

"Okay so harry" jake says and note I'm still recording "can we be friends for right now" Harry says "yeah I'd love that" jake says and they smile.

"well I should get back to my friends" jake says getting up but Harry pulls him down into a kiss and jake instantly kisses back and Harry pulls away "have fun" Harry says letting to of him and jake smiles and walks off.

"So Harry how do you feel" I say and he jumps on me causing me to fall back and we laugh "thank you" Harry says and I smile "anything for family right" I say and he nods and we get up and he fixes his flower crown and I turn off the camera putting it away.

"lets sing a song" Harry says and I laugh "sure " I say "but we're going to dance" he says "I don't know how to dance" I say and he smiles then he talks to people and they start playing music.

*

H: Take my hand

Take a breath

Pull me close

And take one step

We do the movements he ski g's and I look down at our feet and he lifts my chin so were looking each other in the eyes

H: Keep your eyes locked on mine

And let the music he your guide

L:won't you promise me(h:won't you promise me)

H:that you'll never go next

L:we'll keep dancing(h:to keep dancing)

B: where ever we go next

It's like catching lighting

The chances of finding

Someone like you