love sick

(harry's p.o.v.)

i wake up and look around not knowing where i was and remember we are spending the night at louis place and i lay my head back down and i realize im not laying on a pillow...or a bed but on the floor cuddled into louis side so i slowly get up not wanting to wake him.

once im up i look around and see niall cuddled into zayns side and i smile but then frown not wanting niall to get hurt i walk out of the projection room and to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and sit down at the counter in the dark sometimes being alone in the dark in just silence is nice.

''couldnt sleep'' some one asks and i turn around and see niall ''no'' i say ''well you looked snug when you fell asleep on louis lap'' he says and i choke on my water and he laughs ''niall i told you i dont like him'' i say pissed at him.

''sorry harry but now that your up you should take your pills'' he says and i nod going upstairs to louis room to grab my pills and i just lay down and take in the darkness and silence.

''hey'' louis says and i look up and he closes his door ''hey'' i simply say and lay back down ''um why are you in the dark'' he asks ''i needed to take my pills and then i just wanted to be alone in silence and the dark'' i say and he lays down next to me.

'' mind if i join you'' he asks ''not at all'' i say closing my eyes only hearing the sound of louis and i breathing and the sound of the thunder.....ugh i hate thunder''you okay curly'' louis asks me and i open my eyes noticing i'm shaking.

''your scared of the thunder aren't you'' he asks and i shake my head ''what no'' i say and the sky makes a big roar and i jump onto louis.

'' not scared of the thunder my ass'' he says and i hold onto him tightly ''its okay curly i'll protect you'' he says rubbing my back and i smile ''im so happy to have a friend like you'' i say and he laughs.

''yeah same here'' he says ''harry?'' he asks ''what'' i answer ''when did you having to take pills for your emotions start'' he asks.

''well the doctors told my mum when i was born that the part of my brain for the emotions was all messed up so i had these injections every day then when i could i started taking pills, so i guess i have always had to take something for them'' i say ''do you mind me asking whats wrong why do you have to take pills''louis asks.

'' no its fine well I'm bi polar but i bet you know that um well i can't control my emotions see if i don't take my pills i go crazy, i guess the pills help with my bipolar issues and to keep me un insane'' i say ''well you're not normal but your not crazy'' louis says and i laugh ''thanks'' i say.

'' okay one more question''he asks ''what is it'' i say ''why do you live on your own'' he asks ''cause i flelt like i was becoming too much for liam and zayns mum so when i turned 16 i begged her to let me live back at my old house and she let me and i got a job which i still have and they let gemma stay with them and when i could i would hang out with them and gemma'' i say and i feel mhim nod and another roar of thunder comes and i jump a little and he laughs.

it is now 7 am and it's poring cats and dogs outside ''liam we dont want you to drive in this weather'' niall says ''i'll be fine guys i've driven in worse and my dad isnt that far away'' he says ''okay'' i say and turn to gemma ''have fun with sophia okay i'll see you sunday Tuesday night okay'' i say and he nods and hugs me.

''love you hawwy'' she says and i look up oto liam ''i wont let anything happen to her i swear'' liam says ''okay just call me when you drop her off and get to your dads'' i say and he hugs me ''bye guys'' he says and they leave and i take a deep breath.

''dude its liam they're going to be fine'' zayn says and i nod and we all head to the living room ''louis sweetie im home'' jay calls walking in ''mum your home'' louis says not so happy but a little sad ''yeah i was working late and then the storm came in and i couldnt leave'' she says walking and hugging him more like squeezing him.