Introduction

Hello readers

This is my first ever fanfic. Infact it's my first time writing something and publishing. I do write a lot in my journal but otherwise I don't.

I've been working on this story for more than 7 months now and I wanted to publish it only when I felt like it was shaped well enough. So, I have lots of chapters written already :D

This is a real person fiction and I have used references to many persons existing in real. Since I wanted to keep it close to reality, I have used some of their real life attributes too.

However, the story is a work of pure fiction.

Although there are references to real life characters, I have not used any of it with any intentions of harming or disregarding anyone. I do not own any of the pictures used in this book and the quotes at the start of each chapter are not mine as well. Most of the quotes are from the internet and from one of my favorite authors Silver Ravenwolf. I have tried my best to use quotes that are relevant to each chapter, although it may be a bit irrelevant in a few chapters.

There are timelines in this story, so follow it to keep things more logical.

I did some research for many of the references used in this story, with regards to locations. However, I am not from Seoul. I'm not even from South Korea. So excuse any illogical references, if at all.

The story unfolds very slowly. So please hang in there patiently and read it till the end. You will definitely not regret it. And if you feel the pace is too slow at times, know that there's always calm before a storm. There is a lot of drama, so buckle up!! I care about your heart health and hence I've slowed down the pace before major turning points in the story.

Alright now, let's move on to the character introductions.

Kim Taehyung

Male protagonist
Drama and movie actor and singer. Extremely famous in the South Korean film industry and also at an international level.

Needless to mention, ethereally handsome.

Amy Jacob

Female protagonist
Psychology doctorate, counselor.
Married and divorced.

K-drama and k-pop enthusiast.
A hopeless romantic.

Jay

Close friend of Amy.
Another k-drama and k-pop enthusiast.

Park Jimin

We can comfortably call him as the second lead who is usually the most loved character of any k-drama.

He's an actor from the same agency as Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook

Actor and singer, also from the same agency. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are close friends outside of work as well.

Jung Ah Ra

Female antagonist
I don't want to give away too much about her character.

Guys, I'm a die hard OT7. However, I have used only three of the members in my story. I didn't want it to seem forced and use all 7 of them in roles which might seem unnatural or out of place just for the sake of using the character.

But, I have included all seven of them in a fun way that is suitable for this book. Try to find out 😉😏

Again, this is a work of fiction. So anything in the series of events relating to real life incidences is purely coincidental.

Also, like all of you, I hate the pandemic. So I happily chose to leave it out of my story. This story spans over many years and it is quite long.

Do read and vote and comment.

P.S: Taehyung doesn't appear in the story until chapter 4. But please don't skip the chapters since a lot happens everywhere.

And to the fun part now.
There will be some intimate scenes later on in the story. For preserving the non existing innocence of some of our young readers here, I will mark those chapters with an 18+ in the title. Just so you want to skip or re read or whatever.

P.S:
I've been observing a terrifying horny silence in the 18+ chapters!!! 😂😂
Pls comment!!

Italicized text in the story stands for mind voice.

Most importantly, this is my original work. So please don't plagiarize or use excerpts from my work. It is unethical. Any similarities to other works is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Also, it's okay to be a silent reader but comments are fun. So feel free to comment (no hate pls) as much as you want and if you like a chapter, please vote for it. It means a lot.

I will update twice a week or more often if I find time. However, I will definitely complete the story and not give up midway.

Phew! That was a long introduction. Without further ado, let's get into the story that I worked hard on.

THERAPIST.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

©Tae_Candy_1996

No part of this book may be recreated, translated or reused in any form without the proper written consent of the author.