6. Let's Meet

🌺
My wish for you is that you find all the moments in life that take your breath away.
🌺

May 22, 2019
Amy's POV

It was Sunday morning, and Jay and I woke up really late; almost half of the day had already gone. We decided to have lunch outside and then go sightseeing to the Han River area. The subway took us to the nearest station to the Han River, and we walked the rest of the way there.

The place offered a breathtakingly beautiful view of the sunset. We strolled in a nearby park and had some snacks, enjoyed the rest of the evening buying knick-knacks, and went back home. We took a lot of pictures and videos too.

Once we got home, Jay fell asleep in a while. I decided to change my clothes before going to bed, and just then I noticed my work phone laying on the bedside table, completely forgotten ever since I texted Taehyung last night.

Grabbing the phone, I saw two messages from him. There were lots more from work as well, but all irrelevant at the moment. I clicked open and read Taehyung's messages.

Taehyung:
Have a happy Sunday doctor 😊
Sent at 10:30 am

Taehyung:
hello doctor! Did you have a good day?
Sent at 8:59 pm

Taehyung:
I slept well and ate well and rested well at home. I'm feeling all charged up!
Sent at 9 pm

That was just ten minutes ago, so I quickly typed a reply.

Me:
Hi Taehyung.
I'm sorry I left my phone at home. I'm seeing your texts just now

Me:
Yes, I had a great day.

Me:
And it's amazing that you're feeling great!
What did you do today that makes you feel better?

I got a reply almost instantly.

Taehyung:
I didn't think too much about things and just relaxed.

Taehyung:
I watched a movie and played some games.

Taehyung:
Oh, and I painted too 😊😊

Me:
wow that is impressive. Art, writing and music are the best forms of creative outlets.

Me:
Whenever you feel off colour, try writing down your thoughts. It will surely help :)

Taehyung:
Is it so? I have always wanted to write things down in a diary.

Taehyung:
But I'm not good at keeping it up 🙁

Me:
Don't pressure yourself. Write only as much as you want to and only when you want to

Taehyung:
Thank you for the suggestion, doctor 🙆‍♂️

Me:
most welcome :)

Me:
By the way, what did you paint today?

Taehyung:
this 👇
*sends me a pic of his painting*

Taehyung:
what do you think? Impressive?🤔😎

I don't understand art at all

Me:
great job!

Me:
If you enjoyed doing it and if it made you feel better, then that's all that matters :)

Taehyung:
Thank you for liking my work😁