47. Selfie

🌺
I don't know how to love without using my whole heart. I don't know what it's like to love someone halfway. I'd practise giving love in the same way I'd like to receive it.
🌺

Aug 2, 2020
Amy's POV

I woke up feeling strange. My head reeled even though I slept really well. Taehyung was cuddled up to me and we were covered only in the huge comforter. I turned around and saw him sleeping peacefully like an angel. His soft features looked so beautiful. I gently touched his face with my fingers. I intertwined my legs with his legs and leaned in closer letting my skin brush against his skin, and then I kissed his forehead. I could look at him all day.

I was supposed to feel turned on...but somehow, I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable. Something was not right. I got up slowly, picked up one of the bathrobes that we discarded on the floor last night and went to the bathroom. The uneasiness didn't subside. I couldn't describe how I felt. It felt as if I had swallowed a marble, and it was stuck midway between my throat and my stomach. My mouth was bitter, and I felt sick but couldn't throw up. It was disgusting. It was hard.

Is it because of the cum I swallowed last night? It was my first time, but is it actually this bad for you?

Wearing the bathrobe, I left the bathroom and decided to look up the internet for any remedies for stomach sickness.

Could it be gastritis?

After a while, I made some lemon tea with the supplies available at the coffee counter in our room and drank it. I didn't know if it helped, but I felt a little better. Strange, but I didn't feel an ounce of hunger, and I decided to lie in bed with Taehyung until he woke up.

Taehyung's POV

Opening my eyes with great difficulty, I saw Amy laying by my side and reading something on her phone.

"Why are you wearing this?" I asked, pulling the fabric of the bathrobe and exposing her chest.

She turned her head to look at me
"Ah... you're up? Morning, baby!" She pecked my lips. "I went to the bathroom and wore this just now," she replied, smiling.

"It's not needed," I declared and untied the ribbon of her robe.

Chuckling, she turned around to lie down facing me.

"What were you reading?" I pulled her closer and pecked her lips a few times making her giggle.

"I wasn't feeling great when I woke up. So, I was looking up what to eat to feel better," she said, and my eyebrows knitted in concern.

"What happened, Amy? Are you not feeling well?" I was worried, feeling up her forehead with my palm.

"My stomach felt weird. I felt sick but not sick enough to throw up," she complained, pouting.

I moved aside her robe exposing her whole front body and stroked her stomach gently, getting turned on in an instant.

"Should I kiss it better?" I asked her in a deep whisper, sliding down and planting a few wet kisses on her stomach.

Amy giggled and blushed and ruffled my hair, and knocked my ribs with her knee, making me squeal in pain.

She was terrified but still giggling, looking totally irresistible, so I couldn't help but pull her in for a wet kiss, my hands roaming all over her body, my lips grazing parts of her body that even the mighty sun couldn't kiss. We eased into each other's arms in bed kissing, cuddling and fondling, and after a while I felt as if I needed to eat.