32. Mistake

🌺
She's damaged, but she's a keeper. She just needs to be loved a little harder, held a little tighter and reassured a little more.
🌺

Apr 6, 2020
Amy's POV

Waking up early this morning, I found myself cuddled up to Taehyung's bare back. I wrapped my arms closer around him and nestled my face in his broad back, feeling up his skin that was smooth as satin, and he had this amazing smell to him even without using any perfumes—the smell that always made me feel like I belonged here.

Taehyung was fast asleep, and I was wide awake, but I didn't want to get out of bed. My neck hurt, and so did my thighs, and I felt sore all over.

I slowly drifted back to sleep, and we both woke up much later that day and decided to cuddle in bed for a long time.

We were more comfortable around each other after last night. Taehyung never bothered to put on any clothes over his boxers, and if it were just me, I wouldn't have worn any too. But around him, I didn't want to strip off and walk around shamelessly. Besides, we might have ended up in the bed or couch again, which I was not ready for at the moment. My lower abdomen hurt a bit too.

After having a light brunch, Taehyung told me,
"Today is a public holiday. We can't go out anywhere."

I nodded as I cleared the dishes.
"Yeah… But you can still drop me at home, right?" I turned around to look at him.

"Mmm... I can, but I don't want to," he spoke with a sad and cute pouty face.

I went over close to him and spoke to him while softly stroking his waist, "Taehyung, your cuteness is too much to handle."

"What's on your mind?" He asked mischievously, placing both his arms on my shoulders and wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I'm thinking about yesterday," I admitted shamelessly.

"Can we do it again? I won't handcuff you, and no blindfold too. Pleaseee..." he pleaded cutely.

"I said I'm just thinking. I can't do it now. My legs might fall off," I laughed, letting my head drop while softly hitting his chest with my hands.

Taehyung laughed too.
"Okay, okay... We have lots of time. Let's not overdo it. I'll take it slow. You need to feel better, that's most important," he said and pecked my lips.

"Do you not feel any pain anywhere?" I was eager to know.

Pulling me to his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my head and back softly.
"I do... All of my muscles feel worked up. But I like it," he kissed the top of my head.

We loafed around indoors until late afternoon, and then I decided to leave. Taehyung got dressed and dropped me home.

"Bye, Taehyung. Thank you for yesterday, I really mean it," I said with a shy smile, also feeling extremely distraught that he would be leaving Seoul to resume and wrap up his overseas shoot in a couple of days.

"Thank you for taking my gift, Amy. I hope your soreness gets better soon," he winked and smiled his boxy smile, gently patting and squeezing my thigh.

"Yours too... Rest well, baby. Get back home safely," I leaned forward and kissed his lips—the soft kiss extending longer than intended since we both didn't want to let go of each other.

Finally, I got out of the car and waved to him with a sad smile and teary eyes watching him as he drove away. Letting out a heavy sigh, I headed upstairs.

Once I entered home, Jay shot up from the bed like a bolt.

"Amy... you guys really did it?" Her eyes widened.