87. Intimacy (18+)

🌺
I belong to you. I've belonged to you since the beginning, since before I even knew that I did.
🌺

Amy's POV

From behind me, Taehyung slipped his hands inside my pyjama shirt and gripped my waist in both his hands, making every inch of my skin sprout goosebumps. Massaging my waist sensuously, he leaned closer and rubbed the tip of his nose in the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning against my sensitive skin and sending chills down my spine.

"Baby, I love you," he mumbled into my ear in his deep voice that sounded like sinfully sweet chocolate to my ears, and he planted wet kisses along the side of my neck and over my clothed shoulder, his hands slowly crawling to my stomach.

Letting out a low, muffled moan, I struggled to keep my eyes open. Taehyung's long fingers made delicate circles around my belly button as he sniffed my hair and hugged me tighter, moaning in his raspy voice as his body pressed against my back, and his hard manhood teased me from under his clothes.

I gasped a bit, my head tilting backwards, whereas my hands were working, even though I didn't focus one bit on what I was doing and then suddenly,
"Aaahhhhh.....owwwww!" I let out a painful scream.

Taehyung was startled, all his sensual moves coming to an abrupt halt when he turned me around and saw that I had totally lost myself in the moment and accidentally cut my finger.

"Heyy... silly... you should've stopped doing it," he said, and without waiting a second, he put my cut finger under the tap water and then thrust it into his mouth and sucked it. Taehyung's eyebrows and his hooded eyes lifted to look at me as he kept sucking my finger, adding another finger on his own, and he kept gliding the tip of his tongue in the gaps between my fingers.

It was so hot, sensuous and so pleasurable, and my hormones that had slept for many years now raged from the crypt.

Biting down on my lips, I failed to hold back the blush on my face and my thighs clenched in need.

I really can't resist him anymore

The next second, I grabbed him by the fabric of his T-shirt and pulled him onto me, crashing my lips on his lips, kissing him rough and hard. I was already so turned on by this man's touch and smell, and his lips were only adding more fuel to the burning flame.

Wrapping his hands around my hips, Taehyung lifted me up effortlessly as we kissed. I held his face in my hands and let my tongue wander into his mouth as he carried me to the bedroom.

Once we were in my bedroom, he gently lowered me, and my feet touched the floor as our lips slowly parted. Wiping his lips with the back of his hand, he smirked at me before taking off his T-shirt and discarding it on the floor, revealing his God body that I had missed seeing and feeling up. Taehyung looked so hot and sexy that I gulped seeing his shirtless form while my eyes refused to look at anything else.

Crawling on top of me, he lifted my chin up with his finger, his other hand holding the back of my neck as our lips connected once again.

My hands, almost magnetically, moved to his firm, smooth chest as my fingers grazed his warm skin. His tongue gained entry into my mouth, and the kiss got wetter, hotter, and the intensity of intimacy just kept increasing exponentially.

My heart thumped hard, and both our breaths became rapid as his one hand began unbuttoning my shirt, our lips still moulded together, the sounds of our soft moans beginning to fill up the silence in the apartment. His other hand tightly held on to the back of my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss, locking our lips tighter, our teeth clashing and tongues twirling together.