21. The Gentleman's Cardigan

🌺
She was never asking for too much... she was just asking the wrong people.
🌺

Oct 21, 2019
Amy's POV

I woke up this morning and found myself lying turned to one side, and Taehyung was hugging me tightly from the back, spooning me. Looking inside the blanket, I saw his hand was wrapped right over my waist, my T-shirt rolled up to beneath my breasts, and our bodies were stuck together. I smiled to myself and pulled the blanket back over us and decided to lay in his hold for a little longer.

He really kept his word and only cuddled up. I love how genuine and sweet he is

Squinting at the bright light on my phone screen, I checked the time, and it was 7 am, time for me to start getting ready for work.

But I didn't feel like moving a muscle, and I didn't want to wake Taehyung up since he was sleeping so peacefully, his calm breath hitting against the back of my neck at a uniform rhythm.

After contemplating it for exactly two seconds, I decided to call in sick. Quietly grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I texted in the group chat and also sent out an e-mail telling that I was sick with a stomach bug, and that I would come back the next day. Mondays anyway were relatively free, so I put my phone aside and went back to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

Waking up from what seemed like the best slumber in ages, I found myself stuck to Amy. My hand didn't leave her slender waist, and I slowly moved my fingers to her perfectly round bellybutton, making soft circles around it with my fingertips. She was fast asleep.

I felt the urge to touch her more, and my hand slowly moved against her warm and smooth skin, traveling upward under her clothes.

Should I touch her more? Ahh... no... but I promised not to. I had been hasty to get physical in the past, but with Amy it all feels different. I'm getting hard down below. What if she knows since I'm lying so close to her body? It'll be embarrassing. I want more only with her consent.

I slightly raised my head and looked outside; my eyes were still half closed. It was still dark, probably early in the morning.

After using the bathroom, I got back into bed with Amy. Snuggling close to her, I sniffed her soft hair and went back to sleep in a jiffy.

Waking up after much longer, I saw Amy lying facing me, her eyes wide open.

"Morning," I spoke softly.

"Morning," she whispered to me, and I pecked her lips a few times, pulling her closer to me.

"Did you sleep well, Taehyung?" She asked, her index finger gently tracing my jawline.

"I slept so well, Amy... I think your tummy has magical powers," I kissed her cheek and mumbled.

She laughed, "What?"

"I kept my word. I didn't touch you anywhere else," I announced proudly and leaned back to meet her eyes.

And how hard it was for me...she'll never know

"I know, Taehyung. You're the best," she ruffled my hair and smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked her, moving aside a few stray hair strands from her face and tucking them behind her ear.

"Almost 12," she giggled.

I was surprised.
"Ohh... really? Wait! You didn't go to work today?"

"I couldn't," she giggled again, her face literally glowing.