25. Missing You

🌺
If I'm being honest, I'm not afraid of loving someone. I'm scared I won't be loved back.
🌺

Dec 4, 2019
Taehyung's POV

Our vacation in Osaka ended quickly, and Jimin did well by not telling Jungkook, and at nights he slept with me. So, I had long phone calls with Amy every night, and my eagerness to meet her was at its highest. Today, it was time for me to leave to Taiwan for a couple of weeks for the fan-meet and promotions, ad-film shoots and fan club activities. Jimin and Jungkook would be taking a break in Seoul for a week and then head to their hometown.

"Jimin-ah, you'll be alone with Jungkook. Don't get drunk and tell him anything, okay? I will tell everyone soon," I informed him.

"I won't, Taehyung. I'll be careful. Don't worry," Jimin smiled cutely and patted my shoulder.

Soon, we parted ways, and my phone buzzed with an incoming call from my dad.

"Appa, how are you?" I asked cheerfully.

"Taehyung-ah, we're good. Why don't you come over for Christmas? Your brother and sister will be here too. It's been so long since we all spent time together," he suggested and waited for my response.

"Appa, I'll surely be there," I said with a big smile.

"Where are you now?" He asked.

"I'll be leaving Osaka today. A couple of weeks in Taiwan, and then I'll be back to Seoul," I informed him as I settled down in the waiting lounge at the airport.

"Great then. You can come here earlier," he announced happily.

"Alright. I'll be there soon," I smiled and leaned back in my seat, running a hand through my hair.

"See you soon, Taehyung,"

"Yeah, see you. I love you, Appa. Bye," I ended the call, sighing.

I want to spend time with my parents. But I also want to meet Amy. I don't know what to do. If I stayed with my parents, I wouldn't be able to meet Amy, at least not on Christmas Day. I will tell her first.

I called her, and she answered the call at once.
"Amy, are you at work?" I asked, and she hummed in response.

"Yeah, Taehyung. What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm leaving Osaka now, and I'll be headed to Taiwan in an hour," I informed her while checking the time on my watch.

"Oh, that's amazing, Taehyung. Have a nice time there," Amy spoke sweetly.

"I will. But I so want to meet you," I sulked and sighed.

"We'll meet as soon as you come back, baby," she spoke comfortingly.

"I'll be headed over to be with my parents for Christmas once I'm at Seoul," I informed her, and she remained silent for a few seconds.

"That's nice, Taehyung. Christmas is best spent with family. You've decided to do the right thing," she said, sounding cheerful and clearly a bit disappointed as well.

But I want you to be my family too

"What are you doing this Christmas?" I immediately regretted asking that since it would seem as if I was mocking her.

Amy sighed softly.
"Jay and I will probably set up the tree and go around watching Christmas lights every evening. We'll probably cook and eat and stay at home. What else?" She chuckled lowly.

"Okay... you have fun, okay? I'll call you every day, and we'll meet soon. I miss you so much," I said sadly and kissed my phone, hoping it reached her cheek.