50. Be Mine

🌺
You're the reason for the smile on my face. Today, I'm asking you to put it there forever.
🌺

Taehyung's POV

When Amy entered the living area, I was sitting on the sofa nervously chewing my lips while waiting for her. The moment my eyes lifted to look at her, my nervousness increased many folds, and my heart raced crazily.

Amy's eyes widened when she saw the set-up that I had done for tonight's dinner. Studying her as I got up and walked towards her, I licked my lips and let my eyes drink in her beauty. She was wearing the dress that I picked for her. It was perfect for her body and revealed just what was needed to be revealed because I didn't want to be distracted by her body, and she looked so sexy anyway.

She had her usual mild, there-but-not-there makeup that I so loved, and she let her silky hair down loose.

She always looks perfect to my eyes.

"Tae, what's this? Are we having a candlelight dinner?" Her eyes sparkled with happiness, love and so many other beautiful emotions.

Smiling big, I gently stroked her slender shoulders.
"Baby, yeah... do you like it? You look gorgeous," I kissed her lips, tasting her raspberry lip gloss.

"I love it, Taehyung. Everything looks so beautiful," she said with a fond smile on her lips, the smile that made my heart flutter every single time.

"I love you, Amy," I said and stroked her head lovingly, kissing the top of her head thereafter, inhaling the addictive smell of her freshly shampooed hair that was already intoxicating my senses.

"I love you, Taehyung. You're so romantic," she said looking up straight into my eyes, and my stomach twirled, as if it was the first time we were making eye contact.

I smiled.
"Let's eat now?"

She nodded, and we both sat down facing each other and ate the meal. All the dishes tonight were meant to be shared, and I specifically picked out each dish for tonight's dinner. The entire setup and everything about the evening was indeed so romantic. It all felt surreal and dreamlike.

"Tae, you arranged everything so meticulously. I am so lucky to experience all of this. The food is exquisite. I love this night. I love you more," she spoke in a soft voice, her eyes holding me captive.

"Amy, all for you, honey. I love you a lot," I said honestly and kissed her lips tenderly.

After the meal, I poured out two glasses of champagne for us and sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her slender shoulder.

"Tae, I will take just a few sips. I don't want to get drunk like yesterday," she said cautiously, and I chuckled thinking about last night.

"Baby, champagne is very mild. We'll have only a bit, though. The night is not over yet," I winked at her.

We clinked our flutes and took a few slow sips letting the fizzy, golden drink trickle down our throats.

"I have something to ask you," she said sweetly, placing a hand on my thigh, her eyes slowly drifting up to meet mine.

"Ask me anything," I said and pulled her closer to me, leaning back on the couch.

"Can you sing for me?" She looked into my eyes and asked shyly.

I have casually done it many times before when we were together. But this is the first time she has actually asked me for it.

I chuckled softly, my hand gently stroking her shoulder and arm.
"Now? Of course, I will. What song do you want me to sing?"