65. Exploring Him (18+)

🌺
The most beautiful thing a man can do is to quiet her thoughts and ease her soul.
🌺

Nov 15, 2020
Taehyung's POV

Since it was Sunday, I woke up late this morning with a boner, may I add.

I was feeling super horny right after waking up, and Amy was still asleep curled up like a shrimp. I was feeling naughty, and in the mood to play with her.

Lately, she has been extremely stressed about the test results, and these past few nights she has been falling asleep even before we start doing anything, even before I could start some dirty talk. But, not today, baby...

Inching closer to her, I nuzzled my face in her chest and teased her soft skin with the tip of my nose, but she didn't flinch.

I kissed and nibbled her breasts gently, and she wiggled a bit and frowned in her sleep, her skin sprouting goosebumps all over, but she still didn't wake up.

Smirking, I slid out of my boxers, allowing my hardness to spring free, twitching and aching for some action. Kneeling on the bed, I began pleasuring myself and rubbed my tip on her pregnant belly, moaning lightly at the skin contact. She ruffled a bit in bed, and I undid the hooks of her bra and very gently slipped it off her shoulders when she suddenly opened her eyes

My eyes widened, but I didn't stop what I was doing.

"Taehyung...?" She looked puzzled.

"Amy...I.." I hesitated.

"Is someone horny?" She asked with a naughty smirk.

"I don't know. Why don't you find out?" I said and threw her bra away and began grinding my erection on her thighs.

She is always ready for me, and the pregnancy hormones made sure we didn't have dry days. We really don't need too much foreplay.

Smiling, Amy pulled me in for a kiss, her hand at the back of my neck pulling me closer to her as I plopped myself on both elbows on the bed and hovered above her. Our lips locked and danced together, my tongue finding its way into her mouth as I leaned closer without realizing it and her belly brushed my stomach.

Careful...don't crush junior!!

Slightly lifting my torso up, I squeezed her breasts and kissed her hard, biting her lips, feeling like a beast all of a sudden. 

I detached our lips and began kissing her jaw, her neck, licking and sucking my way down her breasts and over her round belly. Pulling down her panty, I left a trail of wet kisses from her bellybutton southward and began kissing her sensitive inner thigh, my hands holding her thighs from clapping close. Amy let out soft moans, and her hand found my hair, guiding my head to her core.

Opening up her slightly swollen lips with my fingers, I rubbed along her wet folds with the right pressure that made her chest heave up and down. She closed her eyes, grabbing her breast in one hand while her other hand was still holding onto my hair, her fingertips caressing my scalp and tugging at a fistful, making her desire to feel pleasure clear as crystal.

I flattened my tongue against her wetness and lapped up her honey, flicking the tip of my pointed tongue on her swollen nub that was brushing against my nose. She squirmed and moaned, squeezing her breast in one hand, letting out lewd words of praise at how good it felt.

I dipped my tongue deeper into her wetness and sucked hard, tasting every inch of her delicious womanhood that was in full offering. My lips closed in on her most sensitive and fully aroused clit, sucking and holding it in my mouth, making her cry and moan my name louder.