36. On Top (18+)

🌺
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by her imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and love her.
🌺

Taehyung's POV

We drove straight to my house, and on the way Amy called Jay and told her that she wouldn't be coming home that night. Quietly riding the elevator up to my apartment, we entered it locking the door behind us.

My mind replayed the scenes of us being intimate the last time we were here together as I walked up to Amy and hugged her from the back, not-so-subtly hinting my intentions. She chuckled softly and ruffled my hair.

"Amy, I love you," I kissed her shoulder. "Thank you for coming over," I whispered into her ear, gently nipping her earlobe, provocatively.

"I love you, Taehyung," she said, kissing my hand that was caressing her cheek.

"Baby, let's wash up and eat something first. I'll order food for us, okay?" I spoke hugging her tighter, squeezing our bodies together, already feeling the stirring within my pants.

"Don't order food. I'll cook for us tonight," Amy said enthusiastically.

I leaned back a bit, our heads turning to look at each other.
"You really want to? Is it not too much trouble for you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Not at all," she replied confidently.

"I would love it then," I pecked her lips once, and then again, making her giggle.

I loosened my hold around her waist and turned her around.

"So, shall I shower first then? But I didn't bring a change of clothes," she whined.

"Do you need any though? You look so beautiful without them," I whispered, hugging her tighter and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"That's so naughty," she laughed, playfully slapping my hand that was coiled around her.

"You can wear mine..." I offered, and she agreed to let me pick out clothes for her.

I picked out an oversized shirt that looked huge when placed on her. My phone rang, ruining my plans of showering together, and I told Amy to go ahead as I walked away to answer the call.

After a while, I came back from the call and saw that Amy was already in the kitchen. I quietly went to the shower and came out dressed while Amy was busy plating our meal. Walking up to her with my eyes riveted onto her slender frame, I noticed that she had cooked pasta for dinner.

"Mmm... it smells so good," I said, as I sniffed the air, my mood suddenly flipping to hunger.

"Yeah?" Amy smiled proudly. "I'm done! We can eat now," she declared, mopping tiny beads of sweat off her forehead.

I helped her set the dishes on the table, and we both ate well; the food tasted amazing.

"Amy... you've cooked so well. We should do it together next time. I want to learn to cook too... something other than rice and ramen," I said with a sheepish grin.

"Aww, yeah, baby. We will," she smiled and got up to clear the dishes from the table.

As she turned and walked away, I stared at her thighs and legs; she was so sexy. Her curves were beautiful, and I started feeling a wave of lust and ardor radiating from the pit of my stomach, spreading throughout my body, making my skin tingle.

Amy had left the top two buttons undone, teasing my eyes and letting my imagination run wild. All through dinner time, we made a lot of eye and hand contact which already got me in the mood quite effortlessly.