30. Blindfolded (18+)

🌺
She fell in love with his soul before she ever touched his body. That's love in its deepest and purest form. The kind that lasts forever.
🌺

Taehyung undressed me and undressed himself down to our undergarments and pushed me to sit on the couch, climbing on top of me, straddling my hips. His hands were on the couch on both sides of my head, his bottom half-resting on my thighs. He leaned in close...so close that his hot breath fanning my exposed skin gave me goosebumps.

The intentionally not-so-perfect blindfold that he put over my eyes let some visuals in through the bottom. I could faintly see his figure on top of me—his body with just his boxers on. I felt his thighs on mine. I wanted to touch him, but my hands were handcuffed behind me.

Taehyung came so close that his soft lips brushed against mine, but he didn't kiss me yet. His fingertips slowly and delicately crawled along my arms and further down to my hands tied behind me, and he thrust himself forward, letting his chest brush against my breasts before he leaned back a little.

I could still feel his body touching mine subtly yet sensually, and through the creak in the blindfold, I only saw his skin now, since he was so close. Gently tucking my hair behind my ear, he whispered raspily,
"I love you," his hot breath tickled my ears, and he gently kissed my earlobe, slowly biting the shell of it thereafter.

"I love you more, Taehyung. I want to kiss you so bad," I whispered back, sounding so desperate.

He chuckled in his low, husky voice and whispered once again, "Not yet."

Taehyung put his index finger on my forehead and moved it slowly down. His touch was so sensual...the way his finger moved down and his other hand was holding on to my waist. My chest heaved and my breathing intensified with his touch. I saw the amazing world which Taehyung took me to.

It was just the two of us there... it was snowing, and yet there were butterflies fluttering around. We stood in the snowfall, and he held my hands, looking into my eyes and straight into my soul. I felt defeated and powerless in front of this man's powerful aura. He held my chin up with a finger and leaned in to kiss me. I got on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back.

His fingertip trailed to my neck; I was swallowing hard, throwing my head back, and my breathing was getting more intense and ragged now. Taehyung moved his finger further down my breast bone and past my bra which was still on. Pausing the movement of his finger for a while, he shuffled himself a bit closer to my body, and I wriggled my arms to let him know how badly I wanted to hug him right now and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. But he ignored all of it and kept teasing me endlessly.

His hand snaked to my back and snapped open the hook of my bra. My head was still lying back, and my eyes were closed inside the blindfold, breathing through parted lips as I savoured every touch and trail that he left on my body.

Taehyung bent to my neck and began kissing delicately, letting his tender lips and tongue attack my sensitive spots, turning me into a moaning mess. Both his hands slid inside my undone bra as he held my breasts in his hands, kneading them softly and rubbing the pad of his thumb over my erect nipples. He kept sucking on my sweet spots and kissing hard all over my neck, and I bit down on my lip, hissing and breathing in his seductive scent as beads of sweat formed on my skin. I could feel that his breaths were as rapid as mine.

"How does this feel?" He mumbled into my neck ever so sensuously in such a naughty tone as his fingers did circles on my inner thigh while he kissed and sucked on a spot at the base of my neck. My skin bristled, and I moaned harder.

"Taehyung, this is killing me. Free my hands, I beg you," I managed to utter these words despite my haphazard breathing.

"Not yet," he laughed and said while gently stroking my neck, "Oh...I think I left some marks here," he began rolling both my hardened nipples between his index finger and thumb, gently pinching and teasing them.