56. Junior

🌺
Maybe it's not about fixing something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.
🌺

Amy's POV

After the meal, we both brushed our teeth and headed to bed with me feeling sucked out of all my energy, and the medications making me feel drowsy. Taehyung placed his chin on his upturned palm and lay down looking at me with his heart eyes.

"What are you thinking, Tae?" I asked him, ruffling his hair and messing it up.

"Can babies hear at nine weeks?" He asked with a cute little pout.

"Umm... I don't know," I shrugged, chuckling.

"Should I talk to him now?" He sat up cross-legged with a pillow on his lap, the eagerness in his tone reflecting in his twinkling eyes.

"Him? You decided already?" I laughed, letting my head drop, already feeling the heat in my cheeks.

"I think it might be a boy," he blushed, laughing.

"Just like you... cute and irresistible. I'd love that. In that case, I want more boy babies," I chuckled rubbing my tummy.

Taehyung fell back in bed laughing, and then he got back up again.
"Okay, now... I want to talk to the baby every night starting today," he declared confidently, nodding at his own statement.

"Just talk? You should sing too..." I winked at him and smiled.

He laughed again and took off the blanket covering me, lifting my shirt up slightly and revealing my stomach. Taehyung stroked my belly gently and butterfly kissed around my bellybutton, making my skin bristle.

I giggled.
"Tae... you want to talk to the baby or make more babies? You'll make me needy if you do this," I combed through his hair with my fingers, softly caressing his scalp, my operated right arm resting in a sling.

He chuckled, placing his hands on the bed on either side of my stomach and bent down to place his ear on my tummy and tried to listen to any possible sounds.

I hope my stomach doesn't rumble now and embarrass me.

Taehyung lay there for a few seconds and then lifted his head and went close to my tummy, his hot breath tickling my skin and giving me goosebumps.

"Baby?"

"Mmm?" I replied.

He looked up at me and laughed "ah no not you"

I pouted.

He proceeded to talk to the baby inside,
"It's Appa. We are so excited to have you. Are you excited too?" He said and cupped his hand around his ear and pretended to listen.

"I want to meet you soon, little one...aahh, no, no, take your time. I will be waiting to meet you when you're ready to arrive. I love you so much already. Do you know I've been thinking about you a lot today?" He pecked my stomach a few times.

He continued, "Let's call you junior? Sounds good?" He pecked my tummy again and continued with a smile, "Appa loves you. Eomma loves you. Appa and eomma love each other. Do you love us too?" He pretended to listen again.

I fell in love with his cuteness. He was a kid himself.

"Did you know that appa can sing songs? Eomma loves to listen to my singing. Can I sing for you too?" Taehyung asked and waited as if he would get a reply from our little junior.

After a short pause, he cleared his throat and sang a soft lullaby, and I clapped silently when he was done. He smiled and gently ruffled my hair and went back to talking.