88. The F-spot (18+)

🌺
Once the buttons are undone, you know how it'll all end. It's all in the game, there are no miracles.
🌺

Amy's POV

Tonight, Taehyung and I decided to open up the Christmas gifts we gave each other.

I opened mine first, and my eyes went wide with surprise the moment I took the gift out of its wrapping.
"Wow, Taehyung... this is so beautiful," I said, taking the necklace in my hand.

Taehyung grinned.
"I'll put it on you," he went behind me and put the necklace around my neck and hugged me tight, kissing the spot on my neck below my ear.

Moaning lightly, I ruffled his hair while his one hand held me close to him, and he quickly brought forward his other hand that held his phone to click a selfie of us before I could react. I was surprised.

He kissed my cheek, his hold around my waist was firm, making my eyes widen, and he clicked again.

"Tae, a kiss sel-" I turned my head to protest, only to be silenced by his lips as he quickly clicked again before he pulled away laughing.

"That's so naughty," I pouted, blushing while he flopped on the sofa and dragged me to sit along with him.

"Look at these photos. They're so amazing. For the first time I've taken selfies that aren't blurry." He announced proudly.

Great! We had kissing selfies now.

"Jeez.... What a kink!" I winked at him, patting and stroking his thigh.

"I want to take one when we're really kissing passionately, and not just pecking like this. But this is good too," he said proudly, running his fingers through the thicket of his fluffy hair, making me chuckle at his quirkiness.

Then he opened his gift with a fond smile on his lips.
"It's beautiful, Amy. I love it," he said with a bright smile, and let me wrap the shawl around his neck. Turning to sit facing him, I put it around his neck and let my hands smooth down over his clothed chest, all the while our eyes locked in a strong gaze.

We were dangerously close when he suddenly said,
"Amy, MinJun needs siblings. We're late by a few years already."

"Yeah, Tae... he does need company. He loves to play," I nodded, letting my eyes drift to my hands that were on his lap now.

"I wonder how we would've done this if MinJun was around. How do other couples make more babies when they already have one? I'm confused," Tae said with a pout, making me giggle at his comment.

"Tae, imagine what we would do when we have one more baby? How would we handle two and make a third one?" I asked, laughing.

"As long as Jay is there we need not worry about it... right?" He flashed a proud smile and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I gasped, dramatically clapping a hand over my mouth.
"Wah! Taehyung... did you really plan it out with Jay?"

He winked, laughing.
"I wanted to be with you. I wanted to make love to you without worrying about getting caught by junior." He said, his boxy grin on full display.

I laughed and smacked his chest playfully.

He's really extra.

"Are you in your safe days now?" He asked, pulling my face towards him, his eyes drilling through every inch of my soul.

"No..." I shook my head.

"Then we should be in bed now," he declared and scooped me off the sofa and straight to the bed.