86. His Plan

🌺
But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you and I choose both.
🌺

Dec 19, 2026
Amy's POV

Ever since Taehyung moved in with us, I had been waking up feeling refreshed, just as I did today, even though we hadn't been sleeping next to each other or anything. I would be on vacation from today until the 3rd of January, and the weather outside has already turned frigid, making it a daunting task to head outside for anything at all.

As I went about my daily work, my mind kept replaying the events from last night—the audio recording that I heard, and the audacity and revenge that Ah Ra had in her mind were unbelievable. What a witch!

She literally tore my life to pieces and tried to destroy my little happy world with Taehyung and our son, which she did for a few years. But we won in the end.

Taehyung's tears and his kisses last night were more than just those—they were the promises that he made to me, reassuring me of everything in my life at present.

All day I kept thinking about our kiss last night, I kept smiling and blushing to myself like a lovelorn teenager, and daydreaming about all the happy days that lay ahead of us. Taehyung's love and warmth made me feel alive and healed me of all my pain and wounds. Fortunately, MinJun didn't notice my foolish smiles.

Today, Taehyung went out to meet his parents and hyungs, and I was alone at home with MinJun after a long time. After dinner, we snuggled up in bed with his favorite bedtime bear book, and I really wanted to ask him what he felt about Taehyung.

"MinJun ah, can I ask you something?" I ruffled his silky hair, and he snuggled closer to my chest.

"Yes, eomma..." he nodded softly, half-asleep already.

"What do you think about Taehyung Ahjussi?" I asked him, and the next second, every ounce of sleepiness that he felt seemed to have flown out of the window. He sat up with excitement gleaming in his eyes.

"He's amazing, eomma. He knows so many games and stories. He can sing and dance really well too. I love him," he flashed his bright Taehyung smile, bouncing on the bed.

My heart warmed at his genuine, innocent words.
"Really? He even danced for you? I'm so glad you like him. He really loves you a lot too," my eyes widened, and I smiled broadly.

"Yes, eomma... we danced together. He says I love you often. I also tell him that I love him," MinJun said, and I couldn't help but coo at his cuteness.

That is news to me

"That's so sweet of you, honey bun," I squished his cheeks, smiling broadly.

"Eomma... I want to grow up and be like Taehyung Ahjussi. I want to sing and dance like him. He says I sing very well," he declared proudly.

"Of course, honey. You can grow up and do whatever you like doing. Eomma will always support you." I ruffled his hair and side-hugged him.

MinJun is already inspired by Taehyung. I mean like does he fail to impress anyone at all? Kim Taehyung is powerful.

Taehyung said that he wouldn't be coming home for dinner, so we both slept early.

Taehyung's POV

I snuck away from home telling that I had to meet my parents and my hyungs. But I actually came out to buy Christmas gifts for Amy and our son.

After a lot of thought, I bought a huge teddy bear for MinJun and a pretty diamond necklace for Amy. The necklace was just the kind she loved to wear—sleek, light and simple. I was happy with the purchase. Although I didn't have any other plans, I decided to go home after they slept so that I could sneak in the gifts without them catching a glimpse.