60. Freeze

🌺
She is addictive because she possesses a pure heart and a dirty mind.
🌺

Taehyung's POV

Amy and I were visibly excited, and we just couldn't stop talking about the little heartbeat we saw today.

"Wow, baby...I still can't believe we made a tiny life. Did you see how fast the heart was beating?" I asked her, not even trying to tone down the excitement in my voice.

She was extremely awestruck too.
"Yeah, Tae. It felt surreal to see the little one, right?"

I laughed recalling the shapeless structure of junior that resembled a small dough ball.
"Yeah, junior's head looked like a dumpling," I declared, and we both laughed.

"Baby, did that scan hurt?" I asked her once we calmed down.

She smiled and shook her head.
"No, Tae... it didn't. I thought it would hurt too, but the doctor used a lot of lube and it didn't hurt at all." Her hand moved to land on mine that was sitting over the gear stick.

I pouted, my voice growing sadder.
"I was scared seeing it though. It's hard to be a woman," I nodded at my own statement, thinking of all the pain that Amy would have to undergo in a few more months to bring junior out into the world.

Amy chuckled, unbothered by the probe that entered her body today.
"Tae, the probe was so much smaller than you. I could handle it well," she winked at me, making my eyes go wide instantly and a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

I laughed hard.
"You're naughty too, you know?" I patted her knee, slyly moving up the fabric of her dress. "Hey, did you ask the doctor? If it's safe for us to do it?" My voice dropped an octave lower, and my hand began stroking her thigh up and down.

Amy giggled and nodded.
"She said it's perfectly safe. She even gave me a guidebook to read up about safe positions and all."

I was already excited, feeling a sudden wave of adrenaline hit my nerves and making every hair fiber on my body stand on its end.
"Wow...! Really!!? I can't wait. New positions? You didn't have to tell that now. I'm starting to get hard already," I whined squeezing the soft flesh of her thigh.

Amy laughed, her hand stopping my hand from doing anything more.
"Tae, we need to read up before we can do it. So, relax, baby," she said calmly and replaced my hand on top of the gearstick.

Sighing, I squeezed my thighs hard to control my rising erection and kept driving while Amy had already started reading the book diligently.

We'll get started as soon as we get home.

I was so eager and excited, and even a week without feeling her love felt like a lifetime of starvation for me.

Amy turned to look at me.
"Tae, I'm a bit hungry. Can we get some food?" She asked, and I nodded, pulling over for a minute to order pizza delivery. We reached home in five minutes, and as soon as we went home, we showered together.

Now that I looked closely while showering, Amy's body had lots of small patches of scraped skin that were beginning to heal, and many more bruises and spots of clotted blood as well as small lacerations.

I gently cleaned each wound and washed her hair extra carefully without causing much disturbance to the plaster and then got us both dressed.

The pizza arrived, and we ate; Amy ate on her own since she didn't need to use any cutlery. In an hour, I cleaned the place, and we got into bed.

"So, baby, what did you read up? What's safe and what's not?" I asked, inching closer to her in bed, impatiently reaching out for the T-shirt covering her body.