61. Spooning (18+)

🌺
Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about.
🌺

Taehyung's POV

I went close to Amy and brushed my lips against hers, pecking her pout a few times. The movements in her neck when she gulped hard were impossible not to be noticed. Smirking, I licked her lips, gently sucking on them—yet she didn't move.

My palm grazed the silky skin of her stomach and waist, and I glided my hand to her back, grabbing a handful of her clothed butt and giving it a firm squeeze. She jerked a bit and even gasped slightly, but I didn't bother about any of her movements.

I'm letting her win. But in the end, I would have won anyway.

I snaked one hand around her waist and hugged from behind, pressing my rock-hard manhood against her butt and slowly rocked my hips, my lips parting against her back neck as I planted open-mouthed kisses while breathing hard against her sensitive skin. Amy clenched and released her fist, and I noticed it with a smirk on my lips. Moving to her front, I let my eyes roam all over her almost naked body, feeling the increasing urge to nestle myself between her thighs.

I could eat her up...she looks so hot!

Standing close to her, I put my fingers at gunpoint on her neck and moved them down, and her skin had goosebumps. Letting me touch her with just one hand was such a tortuous punishment.

I glided my gunpoint fingers down to her chest and stopped there and watched as Amy bit her lips and breathed hard. Moving further closer to her body, I let her hard nipples brush against mine, the sensual feeling making me throw my head back and let out a deep moan. I loved it.

My hand cupped her breast and massaged it, pinching and rolling her nipple between two fingers while I began grinding my hard length against her hips. I bent to her shoulder and kissed her all the way up to her neck, licking stripes along the way, making her skin bristle, and her lips part in ecstasy.

She smells so good

I trapped her earlobe between my teeth and released it slowly while my hand caressed her shoulder and arm, my inner wrist brushing against her hardened nipple. I moaned, my manhood kissing her hips and twitching for action.

That's it! I am too horny to play this any more

"Amy, I can't do it anymore. You win," I whispered into her ear and let my head dip into the crook of her neck before I gently nipped her earlobe.

Amy let out a victorious laugh while I removed her blindfold and pulled her tight towards my body, her eyes squinting at the lights. She threaded her fingers through the hair at my nape and impatiently pulled my head closer to her, and I was so lost in her eyes.

Dipping my neck to let our lips connect, I held her tight around her waist as our lips melted into one in a passionate kiss. Nothing ever tasted as sweet as her lips and tongue, as I explored every inch of her mouth using my tongue, and the adrenailne rush felt as if it was the first time we were kissing each other.

Amy's healthy hand moved to my crotch, taking hold of my twitching erection. I quickly pulled down my boxers giving her unhindered access, letting her do whatever she desired to do.

Without breaking the kiss, I pulled down her panty, and she stepped out of it, her hand strongly stroking my hardness.

Amy pulled away from the kiss, and I gently laid her down on the bed, ogling at her beautiful body in all its naked glory.

Licking my lips, I crawled on top of her, straddling her hips. I took hold of my hardness that was twitching on her lower abdomen and began pleasuring myself, and Amy's lusty gaze was literally fanning the fire of desire within me.