24. Teepee Tent

🌺
I am not like the women your mother warned you about. I'm the one she told you to wait for.
🌺

Taehyung's POV
Nov 22, 2019

I couldn't call or text Amy in peace since I was on a tight schedule with promotions and a short vacation and some overseas activities. I traveled a lot and had a hectic and totally demanding schedule.

There was someone around me all the time, and I spent a lot of time with everyone talking about work. I can confidently say now that I've gained control over my gaming addiction, and I almost always slept early, but I missed Amy so much. Her beautiful eyes were just stuck in my mind. My mind kept replaying how I cuddled up to her in bed.

She wasn't the kind of beauty that drew your attention in a crowd. But right now, I didn't find anyone else even remotely closer to her beauty. Her slender body was so compact and perfect to hug. I wanted her so bad.

How do I meet her? I am sure she misses me too.

It had been a few weeks since I met her, and I wanted to let her know how I was doing and what I was up to.

Jimin and I came to Osaka last week. Jungkook would be coming tomorrow. Tonight, I missed Amy as always, and suddenly a brilliant idea struck my mind. YouTube live!

She'll watch it for sure... I can let her see me without letting Jimin get suspicious.

I turned on the live after showering and tried my best to spot a comment from her, but I failed, since millions of comments just kept flying by. Lots of I love you's but none from the one I wanted to hear it the most from.

Or maybe she commented too, and I missed it?

Anyway, I did the live for an hour, and I played songs that reminded me of her and said random things. I said 'I miss you' a lot more than I usually said in my live broadcasts with the only aim of letting her know that I was doing good but missed her so much.

Just as I was wrapping up, Jimin walked into the room.
"Taehyungie, are you done with the live?"

"Yeah, just now. You still didn't sleep?" I asked him while shutting down my laptop.

"No, not yet. Jungkook called. All is well. He'll be here tomorrow morning," he announced.

"Awesome," I showed thumbs up.

"Yeah. I'll take a shower now," he said and went into the bathroom, and I went to bed missing her badly. I wouldn't get to meet her for at least three more weeks, and I just couldn't wait! I lay down and rolled about for a while before falling asleep.

Amy's lips tasted like the sweetest strawberries. I couldn't take my lips off them. We kissed each other hungrily. My hands travelled under her clothes feeling up her silky skin with my fingertips. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. I pulled away and watched as she took off her top. My eyes widened and my hands behaved like they had a mind of their own. I put them on her clothed breasts.

They...

felt...

perfect....

"Taehyung ah...

yah Taehyung-ah...

what are you doing?"
Jimin shouted and dragged me out of my dream.

I woke up with a jolt and was shooketh to find both my hands on his chest. He laughed out loud holding my hands tight in place and asked me,
"Were you having a hot dream? Tell me..."