44. Jeju-Do

🌺
Sometimes my heart overflows with love for you, and I have to stop to catch my breath... Until we kiss, and then my heart stops too.
🌺

Aug 1, 2020
Amy's POV

My alarm blared at 5 am sharp, and I woke up feeling hyper-excited. My mouth felt bitter, but still, I quickly brushed, showered, got dressed and did mild makeup and fixed my hair. It was almost time to meet Taehyung.

I packed my handbag and woke up Jay.

"Jay, Taehyung will be here any moment. I'll see you soon. Okay?" I asked her.

"Bye, Amy. Have fun, and please use condoms this time," Jay spoke sleepily, her eyes struggling to open.

Ahh.. Condoms...! Wait, when is my safe day? When is my period due? What if I start my period at Jeju?

"We will... you guys too, okay?" I laughed and waved goodbye to Jay, and she mumbled some incomprehensible goodbyes and wishes for our trip before burying herself inside the blanket once again.

I quickly stuffed some pads into my bag, pulled my trolley and locked the front door. Just as I exited the building, I saw Taehyung's car rounding the corner of the road, and my face lit up the moment I saw his car. But my heart was pounding louder, and I just stood and waved to him in tiny.

The car pulled over just in front of me, and I loaded my trolley in the trunk of the car. I got into the front seat and saw Taehyung; we were meeting after more than two weeks. Our eyes met, and all my senses went numb for a while. Taehyung was just so beautiful. He wore a black shirt with the top few buttons undone and revealing or rather teasing his sexy chest. His hair was swept back, and he looked so hot—I found myself drooling.

"You look beautiful, Amy," Taehyung spoke first in his Pacific deep voice; his eyes still fixated on mine.

"You are more beautiful, Taehyung. I just can't take my eyes off you," I spoke nothing but the truth, my heart thudding violently.

Blushing and chuckling, he turned to face me.

"Well, then... you can look at me all you want. I'm all yours," he spread his arms open and spoke teasingly, making my head reel and stomach flip.

"But what's with the undone buttons? I can't with it... you're such a tease, Taehyung," I pointed at his chest and rolled my eyes.

He laughed and winked.
"So, shall we leave now?" He asked, flashing his bright, boxy smile that never once failed to single-handedly light up my entire existence.

"Yeah," I nodded excitedly.

After a twenty-minute drive, we arrived at the Gimpo airport, and Taehyung led us to the private jet boarding area of this smaller airport. His car was handed to the valet there, and they unloaded our bags for us. We both wore our masks and Taehyung motioned for me to walk along with him.

Flashing our passports at the check-in area, we walked through security checks. This airport, in general, was practically devoid of people, and Taehyung was able to navigate comfortably without drawing uncalled for attention from the general public.

A staff member led us to the private jet which was ready for take-off near the runway. The plane was much smaller than regular airplanes, and it was my first time seeing a private jet in real life. It looked like a toy version of the real thing. The plane looked as if it could comfortably fit six to seven people along with the flying crew.

We got into the plane and inside there were exactly eight seats, four on each side in two rows of two seats each. We both occupied the front row seats on the left side and settled down comfortably.