69. The Big Blow

🌺
The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
🌺

Taehyung's POV

After Jimin and Jungkook left, Amy was cleaning up the place while I impatiently waited for her to join me in the bedroom, my clothes already discarded on the floor.

"Amy... don't make me wait for so long. I'm so bored, baby!" I called out from the bed, feeling the impending moment of dire manhood crisis.

"I'm here!" She announced entering the room and closing the door behind her.

Of course, she brought her midnight snack along for later.

I hurriedly peeled off her clothes, and we snuggled into the sheets. I trailed my fingers over her belly button, tracing the baby bump that seemed a lot bigger suddenly.

Crawling under the sheets, I ran my hand over the bump and kissed it tenderly.

"Hey, junior! Are you awake now?" I asked and pecked her baby bump a few times, and there was total silence, with the only sounds in the room being the sounds of our breathing.

I noticed one small, shiny, reddish striation on the under side of her belly—her first stretch mark.

Smiling, I softly ran my fingertips over it, kissed it and continued talking to junior,
"Junior, I am already thinking about giving you brothers and sisters to play with. You will never ever feel bored. Sounds good?"

Amy peeped into the sheets and laughed, and I kissed her belly and spoke to the baby for a while longer and sang to him before going back up to Amy.
"Amy, we should have at least two more babies. I would love it if we have four more and at least one girl baby...with doe eyes like yours. We must work harder to make more babies and make sure junior doesn't ever feel bored."

"Do we really have to work hard? It's easy for us, right?" She winked, giggling.

"I can't wait, baby... talking about safe days was kind of kinky in a way, right?" I winked at her with a big smile.

Amy wrapped her arms around me, and I kissed her forehead.

"Hey, penguin, we need to be at the cord bank tomorrow morning at 7. So, let's get some sleep now?" I whispered to her, delicately kissing the shell of her ear.

"Yeah, Tae. I was horny all day, and I wanted you so bad tonight. But now I'm already exhausted," she whispered back, disappointed, her face buried in my chest, and I held her tighter.

"Amy, it's okay, baby. We'll be relieved tomorrow after the results. We can make up for all these days. Take a week off. I'll take you to heaven," I lifted her chin up with a finger and looked into her eyes with all my love and lust dancing in my eyes.

Blushing, she grinned and nodded.

"I love you lots," I pecked her lips a few times.

"Love you more, Taehyung," she said among the non-stop kisses, and soon we fell asleep.

Dec 3, 2020
Amy's POV

We both woke up early, got ready and left to the cord bank at 6 am. We were due to get the DNA screening reports and then sign up for the cord banking. This would take at least two hours as per their estimates.

As we had to wait at the lounge for a painfully long period, we were totally bored. We were given some forms to fill in which we did in a few minutes and then felt bored again. I badly wanted some distraction to keep my mind away from the test results, and I just hoped that everything came out well.