33. 7th Debut Anniversary

🌺
I chased love so hard that my heart finally ran out of breath.
🌺

Amy's POV

"I forgot to use a condom, Amy. I bought some but totally forgot. I was in such a high that I didn't remember at all. Will everything be okay?" Taehyung seemed to be really worried.

I chuckled at his cuteness, wishing I could see his cute and sulking pouty face right then.

"Taehyung, that's not a mistake. I realized it before we started," I said calmly since my period had already arrived to say hello.

"You could have told me," he protested, whining.

I chuckled and cheered him up.
"Baby, I was confident it was my safe day. I got my period today. Everything's okay. Don't worry," I reassured him, still gushing over his cuteness.

"You got your period? Really? Ahh..." Taehyung heaved a loud sigh of relief that he seemed to have been holding in for quite a while. "I was so upset at myself yesterday," he chuckled softly.

"You should trust me. I'm your doctor, Taehyung." I giggled.

"Yes, doctor. I trust you," he laughed, his voice menacingly low, making my thighs clench.

Sweeping aside my horniness, I changed the topic of discussion.
"So what are you doing today?" I asked him, already quite aware of the hectic schedule that lay ahead of him, and all the upcoming grueling months of separation and long distance that was staring at us in the face.

"I'll be heading for an ad-shoot today, and there are some scheduled activities too. Filming begins in LA on the 15th. I'll be leaving in two days. Loads of interviews and content filming are on the schedule too," his tone grew more tired and sadder with each word he spoke.

Just listening to the list of activities makes me tired and sad.

"Oh, okay... take it easy, Taehyung. You'll do amazing as always. I'll miss you a lot," I let out sadly, my heart feeling heavy.

"I'll miss you a lot too," he said softly, passing on a few kisses to me.

"Love you, Taehyung," I hugged the cushion tighter against my stomach and curled up.

"Love you lots, Amy. You know what? My mind has been replaying everything again and again. I miss you so much already. But you left me a gift, and I found it. Guess what it is?" His voice grew brighter suddenly.

My eyebrows knitted in curiosity.
"I did? What's it?"

"A strand of hair," he announced and chuckled happily.

"Mine? Where?" My curiosity began kicking inside.

"On your pillow. I've kept it safe. I hugged your pillow tight last night, and the sheets smelled just like you. It made me feel as if you were right here beside me. I slept late, but I slept really well," he said sweetly.

I smiled broadly at his cuteness, even though my eyes were already beginning to sting with sad tears.
"Aww, Taehyung... I'm so glad you slept well."

"Ever since I met you, I've been sleeping much better, Amy," Taehyung's voice softened.

"A pat on the back to me!" I chuckled.

"Yeah," he laughed softly. "You deserve it. So, what are you doing today, baby?" He sounded curious.

"Umm... Jay just woke up. We haven't decided what to do yet. When are you leaving for the shoot?"

"In an hour, maybe. Does your stomach hurt?" He asked curiously, his voice deeper than usual.