Chapter 1

A girl with very very long hair nd age of probably seventeen or eighteen years old just jumped down on the ground at the end of tunnel. She traveled through that tunnel which she found out by mistakenly for the first time in her life because of her friends.

With the little candle holder she kept walking through the darkness with the small light of candle leading towards freedom which she never knew. She welcomed the daylight in her life in all senses with the open sky over her head for the first time, before this she had seen the sunlight from the window of her castle where she has been kept as hostage.

For the first time she was greeted by the kindness just after she entered into the world of humans otherwise she has spent her life serving for witch though she have two friends dragon nd rabit but alas they are animals . She haven't been with humans.

She chose to discover more of life which she always have wished nd today she got a chance . As she was walking she heard the someone's Yelp nd she stopped to help the little girl who by mistakenly slipped into the trench, her life was hanging on the branch of a tree in between the way down to trench. 

Rapunzel helped her by giving her ankle length long hair, that girl held them tight nd with their help she was climbing up , during that Rapunzel fumbled but two warm , rough yet soft hands clutched her waist from behind holding her safe and that's how she saved a girl , she was about to see the ever so handsome or probably only handsome man in her life ,

"Fuckkkkk" Nandini groaned in irritation due to sudden interference of her little brother .

"Why the fuck u switched off the television?" She was huffing in the anger.  She couldn't bare anyone ruining her barbie movies.

"U curse so much Di " her brother cringed at her cursing though he is not at all saint but he never curses until it's very frustrating . And credit to his self control he never had cursed in his house in his 16 yrs of life .

"She was just about to meet her prince charming u ruined my moment idiot ..... So ur reason should be worthy or else u r gone" she threatened him and he gave bored look to her , off course he is not scared of his sister.

"U have seen every barbie movie at least for infinite times so I will suggest start behaving like a girl of 23..... Then may be u can get rid of the tag 'Single For Life' " did her mother rubbed salt on her wound ? Yes she did.  Her mother came in the living room with money, bag and list of items in her hand , it's nothing new for Nandini because she knew her mother is over supportive than a normal middle class parent should be  , who tease their daughter for not having boyfriend ? . Crazy , but she loves her extraordinary mother and she can't help her mother by giving boyfriend related tensions which will add Masala into Aunties Gossip Club where her mother also can participate,  because she is already in love with someone who doesn't even know her existence. 

No she is not some stupid teenage fangirl but her love is as complicated as fangirl's love .

"Before you two will team up against my barbies tell me what you want me to do ? ..... And I am warning you I am not doing any household work " she said seriously and they rolled their eyes at her .

"I have already washed dishes after lunch ..... Nd don't worry we have stopped expecting such things from useless person like you " her brother mocked her because she never agrees for household work . She is tantrum queen of house , she is older sibling yet immature nd he is more understanding for his age.

"I might admit u really have started using ur brain ...... So tell me what work I have to do?" She asked after getting up from sofa and stretching her arms in air while yawning .