Chapter 10

Sry for the late update ,

In night,

"It's already 10pm ...... And if you won't be here in next 10 mins ..... Then I am sorry I will leave" this time she wasn't angry but just tired . Tired of waiting for Abhimanyu , she was waiting from last one hour . She kept her phone on table and dug her head in menu so that she could rescue herself from weird looks of people. 

"I do sense danger ..... Almighty save me " smile broke on her beautiful face when he whispered these words in her ear from behind . Her smile grew wider when bunch of red roses made their way in her lap .

"Don't know about almighty but this flowers did that for u " he came forward and took the seat but not before pecking her cheek. 

"So in just my favor I would say I got late because of these flowers " she rolled her eyes at his lame excuse but nonetheless she bought it , she don't have choice either.

"Sry to disturb ur little romance ..... Can we have talk for some moments " one man of almost 40 yrs approached them who was unknown to her but well known to him.

"Do we know you ?" She asked looking at him because Abhimanyu couldn't speak.

"U don't but he does ..... By the way I am doctor ..." .

"Okay we can have talk in private ..... May be outside the hotel " Abhimanyu got up quickly and interrupted the doctor , he nodded but she was perplexed .

...............||

"What is it ?" Abhimanyu asked with a anger .

"That day u said I can ask anything in return if I do as u say ..... And I have practically done that thing against my morals " he started his explanation.

"Come to the point"

"I want u to help me to buy new equipments ..... Hospital is lacking in providing facilities to serious patients and as they r expensive we are unable to buy them " he was moralistic doctor but that day he realised morals can't save patients lives but going against it can save them . He wasn't hungry for money but if someone's extra money can save others life then why not to give justice to those extra money nd someone's life too.

"I hope we will be doing this as charity...... Because if u r planning to blackmail then u r in trouble ...... And consider it as a threat  " Abhimanyu was speaking Manik's words from his mouth .

"Sure ..... Thanks for the help " he left after getting nod from Abhimanyu . But when he turned back to go inside he saw, his girlfriend's  face was full of questions and was glowing with anger showing she might have heard something nd misinterpreted it in her mind .

"I want truth ..... And I hope u r not involved in some illegal buisness " she asked sternly , she is angry but still patient because she trusts him.

"Please don't be mad at me but few days back I did something but trust me that was the best way to handle that thing in my way instead of Manik's ........" He told her everything including his nd doctor's helplessness but got rewarded by hard slap from her , she was fuming in anger .

"U nd ur sick boss ...... How that bloody person can risk someone's life ..... It's not joke or game to play with it,  just to teach someone a lesson ..... Nd u know what he don't need dog like u but a mental asylum he is bloody psycho " she leashed out her anger on him .

"Just stop it ....... He is not psycho ..... He is mad nd agressive but he is not psycho killer , he don't do anything in rage he always keep watch on his actions ..... I know we risked that man's life but he is safe now , so stop overreacting " side effects of living yrs with Manik . He defended Manik .