Chapter 23

Sry for late update,

"Tak tak tak " Manik slowly knocked on her door and she wiped her tears , after coming back from her parents room she layed on her bed and let her tears flow . After so many days she was feeling overwhelmed , hurt and deep down she was waiting for someone to hold on her and tell her what she should done , in both ways she is feeling like she is betraying her parents.

"Manik go away" her voice was heavy and lips were wriggling , she wiped her tears again and he opened the door . She looked at him but didn't make a move from her bed . He locked the door and come to her way .

"Why r u not wearing night dress ? ..... Or u just wear it in day time " this was the first thing he asked her and she looked at him in perplexity. Inspite of numerous tears he has to see her dress first to comment on it ?.

"Manik I am seriously tired ..... Just leave" she said and averted her eyes from him but his next move shocked her , she swallowed a breathe when mattress pressed down with his weight on it , beside her .

"Me too" he turned himself to her side to have look of her , she just remained silent for a moment looking at the ceiling over her head.

"Why are you here ?" She asked looking at him , she just turned her neck to his side.

"I told u reasons already " .

"How many of them were true ?"

"Except one truth everything was a lie " she chuckled awfully .

"What's that ?"

"Ur job as a pilot "

"Why are you doing this Manik?" After a pause she asked . He shifted more closer to look into her eyes which were longing to hold him nd then beat him.

"My life seems simply incomplete without ur presence in it " . He cupped her one cheek and turned her to his side .

"And ur presence makes my life vulnerable " without breaking eye contact she removed his hand on her cheek.

"Give me chance to make it better" a gush of emotions passed through her. 

"How? ..... Inspite of knowing how bad u r still I try to think of the reasons to justify ur deeds but it just lefts me with an answer that how possibly inhuman u r ...... I don't know why you do such things? ..... Don't ur heart shatters thinking about the consequences? " this time she let her tears flow without hesitation . With the thumb of his right hand he wiped her tears and rested his palm on her cheek.

"I can't undo whatever I have done...... But truth is I didn't cared what if ur father will die in the process , I just wanted him to live to make u helpless ...... Even now , I don't feel remotely close to the feelings u had went through ...... I am not even one percent guilty for whatever I did ..... Because I can never relate with those emotions when I never felt loved by father ..... I don't know how child can love his father, whatever I have in me for my father is loathing , tremendous hatred that even tiniest part of me won't feel bad if he dies the next second " goosebumps erupted on her skin after listening to him.

"I didn't felt wrong when I slept with my brother's girl ..... I didn't knew the truth still I didn't thought of ur friend before saving my brother ..... He is the same small mumma's boy who talks secretly with mother before doing any silliest thing , he can never hurt a girl that too sexually ..... None of us can , we have heard or seen our mother getting abused , father never raped her really but number of times it was forceful sex ..... And even in these yrs that poor thing isn't changed a bit for me to not save him ...... I played with u but not with ur feelings  " how her heart was getting heavier with his honesty , how it wished to forget everything nd just let him break the poor walls of her heart. He shifted more closer that his chest was centimetre away from her face .