Chapter 11

"Welcome to my home" Supriya greeted Manik when they entered inside her home , he just nodded with a smile , it's quite awkward for him to visit a home filled with love nd not the mansion with money . Because it's easy to carry fake smile to the people who cares less just like him but it's hardest thing for him to meet innocent people with warm smile and that's one of the reason why he hate innocent people.

In between the ride Supriya did asked about her uniform to which she answered she borrowed it from her colleague as her dress got spoilt due to hot coffee nd blood . Manik also heard how she gave excuse nd this must be happening with her everyday that's why she finds way to avoid uniform.

"Swaroop ...... Swaroop ..... Come outside nd bring first aid kit , Nandini's hand is bleeding" hearing Swaroop's name Manik instantly looked at Nandini who was lost in her own thinking , she is actually scared of Manik's unpredictable nature , she don't want him to humiliate her aunty and even she wants him to behave like a normal person but she don't trust monster inside him.  Manik was shocked to know that he is sitting inside her boyfriend's house and it made him a very little uncomfortable.

"What u broke this time ? ..... How many times I am supposed to break my sleep for you " he came out yawning with a first aid box and when he opened his eyes clearly he literally got mini heart attack by seeing the devil in his house , he raised an questioning eyebrow at Nandini and she blinked her eyes. 

"Come here ..... Sit " he asked nd Nandini sitted on couch opposite to Manik with Swaroop beside her . Supriya went inside to arrange lunch on dinning table .

"Aaah ..... Do it slowly na..... It's burning" she cried out and he glared her . She always do this with him , she throws million of tantrums when he is taking care of her and that's why he found himself in trouble whenever she is in pain .

"What did you do this time nd don't lie " he asked sternly and Manik grew attentive, he wasn't looking at them instead he was busy in his mobile, though his eyes were at ph screen but his whole attention was towards the couple sitting in front of him .

"I will tell you later " she glanced at Manik who looked inattentive to them but still she needs to share whole story so she will tell him later . But there was something different the way she was speaking so when Swaroop observed her keenly then he noticed faded red marks of fingerprints on her chubby cheek.

"Who did this ?" He caressed her cheek smoothly ,his touch was pure without any dirt , only of concern but Manik felt as if he touched his bleeding heart and not her , he was burning with a feeling he never felt before .

"Later " she removed his hand instantly when she looked how Manik fisted his mobile in tight grip , she don't know why but in that very moment she felt she did right.

"So when r u free?" He asked while packing his kit .

"Yaar Idk even Rishu is upset that I don't give him time .... But u know na I am stuck in mess " she sighed in helplessness and he nodded knowingly .

"Come ..... Lunch is ready " they all settled on small dinning table of four people . This dinning table was very small for Manik but without any word he sat , he did felt coming here was mistake after knowing that this house belongs to Swaroop. Every second it's getting awkward for him neither he is here for professional lunch nor they are his friends or relatives.