Chapter 40

Sry for delay ...... I was little busy 🙂

The aroma of spicy, tangy, sweet Sambhar reached her nostrils and she inhaled deeply along with the smell of Peanut chutney. Her favourite odour took her to kitchen where her hot chef was flipping dosa on pan.

Her little button nose got confused which smell was more exotic and her favourite, the smell of delicious food or intoxicated smell of her man who is half naked and cooking the food effortlessly just after coming out of washroom. His after shower smell and look is so arousing that she won't mind having him in breakfast on her birthday.

"Brush ur teeth first ..... Otherwise I am not giving u breakfast" without looking at her he said when he put his first correct dosa which was his fifth attempt, on plate with Sambhar and Chutney.

She wrapped her little arms around his  torso from behind. She kissed on his neck then rested her lips on his bare back.

"How about having you first ...... Because u r smelling more delicious than food" hair raised on his spine after hearing her choice of food.

He turned and swiftly pulled her on his body, she wrapped her legs to the sides of his waist. She is wearing black shirt which he wore last night with first two buttons undone looking fresh mess after sex.

"How about having morning sex with breakfast on dinning table?" He on his way took that plate of Masala Dosa.

"Wow ..... I have never done that" she said with twinkling eyes and he just looked at her astonished face as if gazing his favourite star.

"Neither I" he pecked her lips.

Putting breakfast plate on dinning table he adjusted her at the edge of table and as she was already naked inside the shirt so it wasn't difficult to get access of her inviting hole just his pant was hurdle which he dragged down till his knees.

She got startled as his tool just sprung out when he freed it from pant. She bite her lower lip due to her shyness then he continued nibbling her lips while adjusting him between her legs.

His hardness, covered with thin foil made its way through her tight walls and she arched back in pain and moaned in pleasure. He held her nape before kissing her and kept pounding into her.

"Happy Birthday" he said as he sucked her lower lip lovingly just after their mutual release.

"Thank you" she breathed heavily on his shoulder, trying to catch her breath. She hugged his sweaty body.

"Hey .... Don't move ..... Stay inside" she said when he was pulling out. Suddenly she started liking this feeling of fulfillment. He sat on chair with her on his lap and his junior monster inside her little hole.

"Let's eat" she pulled away from hug but stayed in same position and signalled him to feed her. He did that happily and she too fed him back.

"What are you thinking?" She asked nervously when she saw his eyes stuck on her breasts which were hidden inside thin satin shirt.

"Is it possible to have you naked everywhere and be deep inside you always?" without breaking eye contact he undone her shirt and threw that on table.

"U r sounding like sex addict"she made a face and his hands cupped her soft balls.

"It seems like I am addicted to Nandini be it her heart or hole" her jaw touched the floor after listening his non filtered words.