Chapter 29

7 years ago ,

A group of few friends was walking through the corridor of the second floor of their college, near to staff room.  They all were bunch of teenagers from different schools gathered at one college and became each other's friends in first month itself . But three of them were childhood friends , they were together from almost 10yrs. 

"Wow congratulations Nandini ..... U got second rank in unit test " her new friend Kiara said excitedly.

"Thank you" she said with faint smile and her old friends rolled their eyes at her expected behaviour.

"Hey ..... U don't look that much happy .... I mean I am looking more happier than u , for ur result " Kiara said after getting weird response from Nandini .

"Because she is not" Swaroop said immediately.

"Why is that?"

"She wanted to get 1st rank " Diya told them truth , because Nandini used to topped in their school so she is very concerned about her ranks .

"Hey dude relax ..... It's just unit test " Mihir,  their friend said it .

"And u r not in school to get sad over these things "another friend Nishant, said in support of other one .

"U won't get it ...... Please leave the topic " Nandini said with irritation and they agreed reluctantly. She always gets sad whenever she don't get anything she wanted , she is very cranky but she also becomes understanding , once or twice in a year.

"Hey guys" there come gossip queen of their group ,  Prisha. She just arrived inside the college and come running to her friends when she spotted them , but something very sweet happened just few seconds ago .

"Why are u glowing?" Yug asked after seeing her face and she blushed more .

"U r going to tell us or not ?" Diya said sternly.

"I just got the glimpse of Manik " she said with twinkling eyes and Diya got excited.  He joined college one month late so he was new student for his class , and his extraordinary personality with killing looks and age more than others made him popular in his class and his popularity started spreading in other divisions too and slowly he became crush of almost all girls of 11th.

"Where bitch ?" Diya jumped beside her in excitement.

"Diyaa ..... No cursing" baby Nandini warned her and she instantly blinked her eyes.

"So say what u were saying ?" Diya asked Prisha .

"He was just behind you guys ..... He was busy in reading some paper and then he saw me coming and he entered inside the staffroom .... May be he got shied away from me " she said dreamily .

"Dumbo he got scared of u " Diya laughed. 

"Whatever ..... But he is really so so so handsome , more handsome than gossips about his looks " she exaggerated and now it caught Nandini's attention because she loves rough and handsome boys . Manik who was coming out of that staffroom heard this and stopped there only .

"Really ? ...... I want to see him ..... Please take me to him " Nandini also jumped into the conversation with same interest and boys rolled their eyes seeing the craze of Manik.