Chapter 50 (Part 1)

On their way to Pune,

"Why u stopped?" Diya questioned as after 2 hrs of journey Abhimanyu's car stopped in Lonavala.

"We have some business here ...... Take this car with u ...... Use Google map .... And call me whenever u will reach" Abhimanyu answered her.

"Why only me ? ...... Won't he come? ...... He is the one who needs it most" she objected instantly.

"Do one thing u also go with her ...... I will handle here" Manik said it from backseat.

"U can't ....... U can go out of control so easily" Abhi refused it.

"Doesn't matter ...... End is final result" he shrugged his shoulders. Diya was just staring at them from her passenger seat.

"I can't risk it".

"I'm the boss".

"I'm friend or best friend of boss's would be wife ...... And if she gets to know then unm....."

"Fine .... stop ur drama ..... Nd u have taken all the stuff, right? ....... Especially unlicensed revolver".

"What revolver?" Diya jumped on her seat, gaining their attention.

"Please send her away first ...... I can't handle more trouble" Manik said in irritation and stepped out of the car.

"What's cooking?" She asked this to Abhimanyu.

"Nothing that u need to know" he caressed her cheek.

"Now bye ..... Drive safe ...... Don't tell this to Nandini ..... Please ..... Trust me" he kissed her forehead and left the car with his bag, leaving her confused. But whatever it was she figured that it's something illegal that's why it's happening under Nandini's nose.

........................||

Two days later,

"Nandini ...... Nandu ..... Nandu" Swaroop barged inside her house, in the morning and she came out of her room, rubbing her eyes while yawning.

"Did u find any clue?" She asked hopefully, they both are trying to find Shrikant who went missing from Punjab jail.

"Yeah .....  I mean I don't know how true this news is, but I heard he is dead" he said shocking her to the core.

"How?" She was surprised.

"Last night, Punjab police found his body on an empty street of Punjab" he explained.

"From where did u get this news?" She questioned him.

"On Facebook...... He was a chief minister so it's went viral within hr ..... News channels might be showing it" he said.

"Are you sure, he is dead?" He felt pity by sensing her insecurity and he just side hugged her.

"Don't worry ...... You will have fairytale wedding" he said trying to lighten her mood and she smiled at his attempt.

"When these people are coming?" Nandini asked changing the subject.

"In next ten minutes ...... A while back Diya msged me ...... Let's go down nd welcome them" he said and she nodded.

....................||

"Nandu ...... I missed you bishh" Diya hugged Nandini as soon as she met her.

"That's surprising ...... U look like a old Diya" Nandini said breaking the hug.

"Actually ...... Seems like Reiki worked on her" Swaroop said giving her quick hug.