Chapter 6

Manik greeted younger son of Kapoor's after coming out of the car in front of Kapoor Villa . After the greetings of two minutes they thought about discussing further things in the near cafe .

He knocked little loudly on her window from the outside of car as Nandini was waiting for him inside the car . She understood reason behind this nd got out of the car .

"Get in Mr Malhotra " she said that to Manik and he sitted in the backseat of car then she turned back to see another man standing there with amusement on his face.

"Aashish ..... Nd U ? .... Miss?? " He said forwarding his hand for shake hand and she too greeted him back .

"It's Nandini " she smiled and he too sat on backseat . She went ahead with her driver seat .

" Female lead of album is too pretty but why I have never seen her before " he whispered in Manik's ear though Nandini heard that too.

"She is new I guess " Manik said thinking about female lead of next song .

"Seems like she is ur friend .... So I would be very glad to spend night with her if she agrees " he is single currently so he asked directly .

"I will ask my P.A. " Manik said bluntly , he don't like to get involved in others sex life , he don't give fuck to anyone .

"Why P.A.?  ....... Ask her now , may be tonight is lucky night ....... I haven't had sex from last month bro " he groaned and Manik frawned .

"Get a fucking life dude ...... Do u really think I am some sex dealer ?" This time Manik was pissed off , he is fucking owner of music company , he have reputation , he himself get girls through Abhimanyu.

"Why r u freaking out ?  ...... Wait let me try myself " he shrugged of his shoulder but didn't let go the matter .

"Nandini " both Manik nd Nandini looked at him for seconds . She slightly heard their conversation but she wasn't that attentive because it wasn't her matter to get involve.

"See we r gonna work together ...... So it would be great if we both spend some time before actual shoot ..... So what do u think about date , tonight ?" His question took both Manik and Nandini off gaurd.

"She is my driver not actress" before she could say anything Manik said bluntly without looking at any of them . Nd this time she felt relieved that she is driver .

"Actually yes I am driver " she too laughed out and focused on her driving.

"Then also I don't mind ..... Common man her legs are sexy enough " he whispered in Manik's ears , not wanting to leave her . Manik didn't looked at him nd rolled his tongue inside his cheek.

"U know what Nandini ...... Actually I have offer ..... See you are really beautiful, just need some improvements ..... And u can be a actress ..... I can really help you with that , just a matter of one night ...... U don't have to work as driver " he proposed his offer and she tightened her grip on steering , her knuckles turned white nd cheeks red in anger . She knew it's very common in this field but she is not liking the idea of people thinking of her as a one night stand .

"I am sorry but I am seriously happy with my job and literally not interested in spreading my legs random males to earn money or fame ..... I hope I am clear " with the very calm voice she said clearly , she did heard comment on her sexy legs, she don't need anyone to protect her she is capable of that , she had dealt with rich brats during her pilot course too.