Chapter 47

Nandini's car stopped in front of the Eshana's house, the place is beautiful but the construction of the bunglow looks much older than her own age. They both stepped out of the car and Manik stilled for a moment. He observed the surrounding nd turned to Nandini.

"U go ...... I will call Abhimanyu to pick me" he said that to her.

"I will stay with u" she said.

"Ur parents must be waiting ...... U go .....  I will attend the session" he said firmly, leaving no space for denial. And she nodded.

"Sure?"

"Hmm".

"Bye" she said but she didn't want to go. He held back of her neck softly and pulled her.

"Bye" he kissed her forehead and she left reluctantly.

....................||

"Hii" Eshana's husband opened the door and found Manik outside his house.

"U r alone ...... Nandini didn't come" Eshana came from behind to greet him with happy face but he just gave them a silent look.

"I want to have chat with my little sister" he said looking at her husband but his sentence shocked both of them and her husband left the room silently.

"U know? ...... Nandini told u?" She asked raising her one eyebrow.

"Obviously I do ...... What u think I never noticed the similarities in ur external features ?" He was always observant but he used to dismiss the thoughts of her being related to him in any way.

"This is also the exact address for which I threatened someone's mother". After reaching here it instantly clicked him.

"And not to forget the name plate outside the house which clearly states my biological father's name".

"Don't u think I am too smart to get fooled by u nd my girlfriend who thinks she is saving me ..... But little did she know world is not innocent like her and especially .... You". He smirked.

He was sure that at night he woke up nd everything wasn't his nightmare, he can't be this much delusional and her groan in bathtub confirmed that she was hiding it from him so he just played along with her, not wanting to make her worried. He also heard few words from their call in the morning, then this place nd Eshana made it clear that Nandini knows everything but is quiet for his treatment.

"So u knew everything ..... Still why r u here?"

"To know why did u take so much of efforts to reach to me?".

"U r my brother Manik".

"Shut up ...... I'm not Nandini to get manipulate by u ...... So save our time and say the truth directly".

"Fine ....... I want u to find our father" she stated firmly.

"Are you serious?"  He was amused.

"How u can think that I will find a person whom I never saw and obviously the one who never cared for his son?". He chuckled and said unbelievably.

"Come on ...... I don't even have any blames to put on him so that I will find him to clear my grudges and have happy father son moment".