Chapter 36

Three weeks later,

"No .... No .... No " Nandini mumbled in low tone in between her sobs, she kept palm inside her mouth to control her sobs. She was sitting with her brother on couch and she don't want him to hear her muffled cries.

"Di ..... It's okay relax" Rishabh shifted towards her and caressed her back then she realised she was crying hysterically.

"No ..... He shouldn't have died .... Rishu" gulping down the saliva in between her sob she wailed in low tone.

"He was supposed to die" he sighed and she glared at him. She pushed him away from her angrily.

"U can't understand the pain I'm going through ..... Just leave " she said in her teary tone and he fumed in irritation.

"Enough is enough, Dii ..... Stop being fool nd childish ..... U have seen this movie thousand times still u cry every single time ..... What's logic in this?" He yelled at her and she sniffed loudly.

"U don't have to behave like heartless bitch .... Um male bitch" she too said in same tone. She didn't forced him to watch this movie with her, he himself joined it in the middle and ate more than half of her popcorn. Though he made them but still it was for her.

"U r not going to watch this movie again" he made final verdict and left from there after switching off the TV. She wiped her running nose while looking at his retreating figure. Why don't he understand it's not her fault that she can't control her tears when male protagonist cries or dies, it's her sensitive spot and on top of that Rahul Jaykar was her favourite fictional singer she was bound to cry.

"I'm going to tell mom nd dad that u have girlfriend and u kissed her in public" she shouted from her place after gaining her senses. She don't have to behave like a gloomy cat when she can be a bitch.

"Stop blackmailing me" he opened his door and shouted back then again went back inside his room. He came to his house two weeks back for his sister, who was so disturbed, depressed and lonely, he couldn't saw her in that state so he came back to be with her untill she is fine. She is really trying to be fine but her emotions are not at stake she is having mood swings worse than pregnant woman.

..................||

On the other part of city, after popping out the pills Karan filled glass with a warm milk and went upstairs. His phone vibrated inside his jeans pocket.

"Manikkk" instantly he kept tray on side table and rushed to Manik who was laying on his back on the bed with eyes closed as if he is tired and trying to find his peace.

"Have u lost it ..... Get up" he scolded and Manik growled at him.

"Why r u damaging my hearing capacity?" Manik narrowed his eyes at him and stayed like that only.

"And why r u planning on ruining ur sleeping capacity?" he scolded back and made him sit on bed.

"As if I am capable of sleeping" Manik murmured to himself and Karan just heard sound of whispering but not the exact words.

"Have these medicines and warm milk ..... And please don't sleep on ur back for few days ..... It will pain u" forgetting his anger and frustration towards devil, Karan spoke in calm and soft voice.

"Only if u know" he again murmured to himself. Well what person can say if he is dealing with physical and emotional pain every second and on top of that his brother is making it worse by baby sitting him like 24*7. He could have thrown him out of the house but then who would have entertained his sick tantrums.