To whomever it concerns

I have many things to say,

First of all some of u want me to change the ending but guys I have already told u it's dark story, we all love MaNan that's why it's hard to accept the truth but there are rare few people for whom the death is more peaceful nd same is the Manik's case. He got his peace after death and her death was destined because death is the full stop of revenge. And I think their love story had happy ending. Ek sath toh bohot lovers jee lete hai but they died with each other isn't it most romantic nd emotional thing? Try to think in different perspective by changing the end story will lose its charm. I know it's hurting nd it's hurting me too may be more than u because recently I went through such phase. So it's not easy but try to accept it.

2nd thing,
I was thinking of starting another story so u can suggest me one from my that list which I have published previously.

3rd thing,
I want to say something about this story,
So thanks to everyone for reading the story but this time I am not satisfied by the response of readers. Nd I'm not saying it for one or two chapters but for whole story. I'm so disappointed, I mean guys, even I am a human as u guys finds ur escape from reality into story, similarly I try to find my escape in writing. Nd when people appreciates ur work it gives u hope to write more but in my case I mostly got disappointment. No matter how excitedly i Post any chapter, but at the end I just get few responses from constant few people nd I am really thankful to them. Genuine thanks to those loyal redears.

I never asked to comment or like because I think that's begging nd I never liked begging so no matter how low I felt I never asked for it. Because I used to think my work should make u feel like commenting, I always thought may be I am lacking nd that's why response is low. Even I didn't want u to comment just because I am nagging and work is not appreciable. I get it my stories are not worthy of ur attention nd love, I get that u didn't like them nd that's fine. Even I won't like something forcefully.

But when I got the chance to publish it somewhere then almost everyone was against that. And that day I got the comments from more people for the first time. At that time u said u love the story nd please don't delete it and I didn't because of my zameer, But was this ur love?. U expect me to write thousands of words but u don't want to type even two words. All u type is update soon, but how will I write when I don't feel motivated but disappointed after every chapter?.

I'm not saying it for sympathy, I never wanted that nor I am saying it for attention. It was troubling me since very long but I waited for story to end so that u won't comment or like out of guilt or sympathy. So this was it.

4th thing,
About the new story then I might start new one or will continue the remaining stories. And if anyone wants to read they can read nd there is no force for likes or comments, I'm genuinely saying this. But yeah I always thought story belongs to both reader nd writer but now onwards don't expect me to take ur opinions, i may sound rude but I will have the freedom of publishing or deleting story from any platform without informing.

Thanks and Sorry 🙏

........... Aish❣️..............