Chapter 42

Most isolated place in Mumbai is shining bright in the night under the lightning festival. The decoration has the authenticity and royalty of Indian tradition, it is also reflecting the joy of Diwali with love filled atmosphere and settings.

Dinning table for two people is placed in the centre of heart made up of oil lamps on the ground. And the two hearts of the evening are overwhelmed with the love oozing out of their hearts and are desperate in the need of expressing that as if this is the last chance they have got.

"I need nothing more nor less than having u with me, in my life till I get bored with my breaths ..... Please be mine" Karan couldn't hold onto his confession and said this just after seeing the reflection of his feelings in her eyes.

"I'm ready to bore u with my presence till the time u get bored with ur breathing in ur life" she laughed and replied in same manner where he was shocked at first. Then his heart was oozing out with tears of happiness.

"Just say it that u love me ....... Because I love you too" he pulled her in instant hug and cried on her nape.

"I love you ...... I really do" cupping his nape, she made him looked in her eyes which were conveying the feelings of the words she said through her mouth and her tears just made it a beautiful moment of their lives.

"U r my one true love ...... I never thought that I would get so lucky in my life to feel loved by someone" he really meant those words because he too never had a family, he wasn't tortured in childhood but his childhood was loveless, he never got chance to spend the life with his siblings since the day his sister left the world. And past relationships weren't that pure for him to feel loved.

"I will make sure to keep ur feelings same till eternity ...... I will always love you" her last few words died in his mouth because his hungry lips captured hers.

Moving in sync with each other's tongues their legs danced with wind flow in the middle of the night.

"Lemme breath ...... What's so hurry man" breaking the kiss she said in raspy voice.

"Ur Indian attire is making me horny ..... Trust me I will die if I don't make love to you, right now" he also said in same raspy tone with husky breathing. She urgently tugged his lower lip with her teeth making him hiss.

"Not even in ur jokes say about leaving me alone by any means or in any way ...... I don't know what u have done to me but I have got so attached with u that I can't bear ur absence ..... So neither u r allowed to break up with me nor to leave me ..... Got it?" She was crystal clear with her words and intention.

"Hey chillax ...... Don't be so dramatic" he laughed but her expression remained same.

"I'm not leaving you in any circumstances ..... Now is it okay?" Holding her palms he said gently and she nodded.

"Promise?" He picked her up in his arms.

"Promise" he pecked her lips.

Then rest of the night they made love to each other for the first time and whole night they weren't ready to leave each other's skin as if sinking in the muscle memory of each other.

...................||

On the other side of the city someone's world was burning under lights due to the never ending darkness. Tears felt too
short to express the agony and tragedy of his miserable life.