Chapter 16

"Woo ....... Ummm ........ Karan " after wearing her clothes Alisha came out of the room and dared to talk with him . Her gaze was on the floor , she was scared and guilty but still satisfied with whatever she had done .

"Just get out " he was quite angry and she flinched at his tone . It was first time he showed anger.

"Just listen to me once" she again tried her luck .

"Get outtt " this time Nandini also flinched at his tone , she never saw him this much angry even she never saw him getting angry. Having no other option Alisha left from there , she will talk with him later .

"Karan what happened in the past? ..... Why u said those things to him " Nandini followed him behind when he went to homebar in the living room .

"Nandini, not now ....... I am literally a mess " he tried not to sound irritated with her .

"So I am ...... And now u have already dragged me in ur family matter then I want to know whole truth " she understood his situation but she is also messed up with everything still she hold her pain back to know the truth.

"Karan" she asked timidly when he didn't replied . She also sat on the chair beside him.

"U want drink?" He asked sliding a glass towards her .

"At least one of us should be sane today " she pushed that glass back.

"We three were the siblings ..... We had parents .... We had money and all other luxurious things but we never had a normal family ...... My father nd mother used to fight every now and then, but still they were in limit ...... Father always had issues with Manik , idk why but he was always different with Manik ..... He used to scold him or punished him for very small small things and Manik was rebellious , he used to get angry and to vent out that anger he used to do the things which any sane child won't do"

"When in the childhood father taught me swimming I was very scared but Manik used to be so excited ...... Though father never taught him but eventually he learnt and became better swimmer for his age ...... Miya she was cute, little devil , and she always wanted to do the things which Manik will do ...... Father always tried to keep her away from Manik but she is used get bored with me , because I was reserved nd scared kid ..... She always used to find ways to be with her Manik bhai ...... She also learnt swimming at the age of 4 ..... She was better than me but she wasn't best in swimming like Manik "

"They both used to love water bodies and that time we were enjoying holidays on our beach house ...... So she forced Manik to take her to beach , he denied but finally accepted her request ...... I don't know what exactly happened there , no one knows except Manik ...... But he returned home alone , that day it was raining and she got lost in the deep ocean...... Father went mad and in anger he hitted Manik with his belt and he just screamed and screamed loudly for help but none helped him ..... Literally blood came out of his small body and father stopped ..... We all were in our grief so no one cared for him ...... Father was cabinet minister that time so he covered the case..... After that mom nd dad started fighting on daily basis ...... I used to get scared and Manik went in depression he never came out of his room after that day ..... My father filled my ears saying Manik will hurt me too nd I got scared ..... He sent me away to my aunt's house in New York ...... And exactly after a year on Miya's death anniversary I was informed that my mother died in fire and Manik was blamed for that ...... He was on every news channel , he was labelled as murderer and psycho child who killed his mother and stab knife in his father's abdomen in anger ..... He wasn't 18 so police sent him to remand home ..... This time father didn't saved Manik but covered the case by blaming him otherwise police must have taken him in custody for the enquiry of incident" he gulped down whole beer bottle at once.