Chapter 22

"Nandu get up ...... Ur Dudu , Bubu , Jackie are hungry " her mother yelled at Nandini from kitchen but she didn't woke up.  She was sleeping on the couch in living room. In the afternoon she was watching cartoon and after eating her lunch she slept there only , it's her routine now .

"Nandiniiiiii" this was alarming voice so Nandini woke up instantly but didn't make a move. Now she don't work and her family is totally okay with it but she is also not letting anyone do any work , she is on one month long rest .

"If u won't come here in next five then forget ur coffee " hearing to this she yawned then after relaxing her muscles , with shaky steps she went inside the kitchen.

Her attire ( she wears simple and comfortable clothes in home)

"After ur coffee ...... Feed them ...... I have brought biscuits from market , u don't need to buy new" her mom said , she put strainer on her cup to strain tea . Nandini lazily wrapped her arms around her mother from behind.

"Thanks mommy " she kissed her left cheek and mother instantly became happy . Her foul mood was gone , Nandini have magic of calming people. Her mother didn't like her Dudu, Bubu, Jackie at first but then slowly she accepted them and started caring about them .

Nandini enjoyed her coffee along with boring daily soap on tv and her mother beside her , watching the tv show interestingly with a cup of tea.

"Mummaa u guys should go to our village in Mangalore at least for month or two .... Even doctor suggested clear environment for Papa " Nandini again brought that topic for discussion . Her parents were thinking about this one month trip as her grandfather isn't well but when she left her job and told her parents that she got replaced then they ditched this plan.

"We can't go..... Rishabh is kid and because of his school we can't go leaving him alone".

"But u two can ..... I am here , I will take care of him ..... Even I need to find a one suitable job ..... Now I am bored by sitting in house and strolling insta ..... See Mumma think about papa too , he don't feel good when he is not doing anything , so there in fresh environment he will be distracted and even grandpa needs him" somewhere Nandini was correct and Ishita reluctantly agreed but still final decision will be taken by Raman , because she don't want to chose any of it , she is okay with both.

"Okay ..... Ur father is down to ask him come upstairs ..... Next is his fav serial ,within 15mins " Nandini looked at her mother in disbelief.  She sighed and got up from her place. 

"Okay" and within a half minute she was in the parking , she has very good habit of skipping stairs in hurry. She came down to see outside, it was drizzling . Her father also ran into the parking to save himself from rain .