Chapter 24

Her numbness to his actions brought him back from his moment and he left her lips but she was still same , in daze of his passionate kiss.  She loved to be hooked with his lips but when she felt emptiness she looked at him with questioning eyes , her facial expressions were screaming she wants it more .

"Why u r not kissing me ?" She whined like a baby and he wondered how she could look so cute when her body posture is entirely a hot mess.

"Nandini stop it  ..... In the morning u will be the one who will regret it most " he held her shoulders and said sternly

"U don't want me ?" She asked innocently and he melted.

"Trust me I am dieing to kiss every cell on ur body nd make u scream my name for a night that in the morning u will forget walking" he again pinned her to door and spoke huskily in determination which turned her on .

"Wow ..... I am excited , do it fast" she exclaimed and he slapped his head in mind.

"But I won't do anything" he again turned her and created a distance between them .

"Why? ..... Mr Manik Malhotra doesn't have balls or (she paused, slides her dress down from one side) .. or u r tool is too short to please me " this time she slided her dress down from other side too , giving him more than half view of her black bra cladded soft bossoms . She looked like total seductress and he couldn't hold it more when she doubted his masculinity .

"What do u think Nandini Murthy ? " He rushed to her and holding her hand he kept it on his boner , she tried to take it back but he didn't left it , instead put her palm back and she went numb again , alcohol is spoiling her senses but her mind is still innocent.

"Don't u think it's length is too much for u to take it inside you , fully " his huskier whispering in her ear scared her , indeed his length was too much though she just touched it with fabric on it , but she do have blurry images of that day too.

"I don't think so" she provoked him and he clutched her diaphragm more tightly in anticipation of her doubt. He lifted her from ground into his arms and took her to his room where she smirked.

He threw her on bed , she bounced on the soft mattress , he took off his shirt in nano second she widened her eyes after looking at his well built masculine figure . Her heart was beating fast with new found excitement when he bent little bit , over the mattress , he was still wearing his jeans but upper body was totally naked.

"Wow Manik

"Wow Manik ..... U look so delicious " she said dreamily and softly she placed her hand on his chest where he inhaled deeply as adrenaline passed through his body due to her sensual touch , she was unknown to the desires awakening in him but yet she was excited to explore this new sensation which was making her restless.