Chapter 34

The ray of monochromatic light from his torch fell on the Nandini , she was shivering very badly with her clothes sticking to her body nd wet hair locks sticking to the sides of her face , her lips were trembling and teeth were chattering , eyes were blank and cheeks had dried tear marks , she was hugging herself tightly trying to survive from chilled night.

His normal, calm face harden by seeing her condition and in next moment he was kneeling before her , he tried to hold her but she jerked his hand .

"Nandini" he again tried to touch her but she pushed him with whatever strength she had and dragged her body back away from him. 

"Don't touch me " he did saw fear behind the anger in her eyes , it was the exact sight which he didn't wanted to witness ever in his life.  She was a strong girl even at the age of 16 , she showed her courage in front of goons and saved him but today he noticed how she feared from his touch too , he never saw her being weak in front of him .  

"U r shivering .... Nandini " he said calmly.

"U r a real monster ..... U killed them ...... U broke my promise " her lips wobbled as tears made their way in her eyes. 

"I didn't ..... They are still alive " he sighed , he can't run away from truth.

"It doesn't matter Manik ..... It can't change the fact that how mercilessly u were tearing their bodies " she accused him and it angered him that he forgot she is already suffering because of cold .

"Don't u think they deserved the punishment ....... They also raped Aadira bruitely ...... They didn't stopped from doing the sin then what wrong I did in punishing them " he said in loud tone making her flinched.

"There is law for punishing them " she raised her voice too .

"Seriously ..... In which bubble u live ..... Have u ever sin rape victim getting justice ..... Our law is hollow , it serves the culprits and kills the victim ..... And it was completely meaningless in front of the sons of politician " she knew he is saying truth still her heart was reluctant to support him.

"Fine u did great work by doing this ..... But tell me , didn't u got pleasure in peeling off their skins ? ..... Did ur soul felt scared or anything near to that feeling of fear when u did whatever you have done with them ?".

"Noo " .

"That's why I am scared Manik ..... I'm scared of u ..... This is not about punishing them ...... It's about encouraging the demons inside u ..... U get satisfaction by giving pain to others , this sadiast pleasure is not normal ..... I won't blame you for this because it's a part of u ...... And u r nurturing this vicious side inside you ..... This is psychotic ..... Today u didn't even felt bad and tomorrow this will become ur habit ..... U won't even hesitate before killing anyone " she broke down in front of him and he held her hands .

"Don't be scared of me ......  I can never harm u ...... I can kill anyone for u but I won't harm u " she looked into his sincere eyes .  Yrs ago too he had to left a chance to be with her because of her this fear but this time he is not ready to lose it again.

"I don't want this Manik ..... I'm not scared for me , I know I am safest with u ..... But I'm scared for u .... This monster inside u , will destroy u ..... I want u to live peaceful life " her shivering hands cupped his cheeks , her hands were ice cold. 

"Life is too unfair with me " he smiled painfully , he never chose this life , he always wanted a peaceful life with lovable family and normal childhood but he got none even now he is helpless . He have to kill them that too before tomorrow so that she can have that peaceful life.