Chapter 8

"Zzzzzzzz...... Zzzzzz" today also at 5am in the morning his bell buzzed and he groaned in annoyance. He got up from bed.

'All he wanted to do is come here again then why the fuck he left last night' in between his route he cursed Karan for his childish behaviour .

"You ...... What are you doing?" He asked in frustration after seeing her at his doorstep when she clearly said she left her job . He didn't liked that but he made his mind that her world doesn't belongs to him nd she should stay away from his darkness that will be better for both of them because her presence brings feelings, whatever they r but it makes him feel something which he hate.

"Again naked ..... Why r u naked ?" She said while shamelessly staring at his bare torso and he looked at her in astonishment . Wasn't she the one who felt he is disgusting.

"I was fucking around ..... Happy? " he said sarcastically and she gave disgusted look.

"What else u can do " she said to herself and he heard it . She made her way inside his home , pushing him away .

"I think u forgot. ......"

"Yeah yeah this is ur property ...... Blah " she swayed her arms in air , scrunched her nose  and rolled her eyes frantically. He kept gawking at her.

"What are you doing?" He folded his hands on his chest, rolled tongue inside his cheek and asked patiently. Damn he looked too sexy .

"Where is Karan ?" Ignoring his question she moved towards his bar cabinet.

"What u have to do with him ?" He came little forward.

"U can continue ur fucking till then I can offer him drink ...... He will be my company till I will wait .... Simple " she sitted on one of his chair in front of bar cabinet.

"Why u will wait?" He questioned and covered distance of two more steps .

"Did u forgot that I am ur driver ?" She asked sheepishly not meeting his eyes, looking here and there , trying to be casual.

"No .... I clearly remember u left job last night " .

"It's okay Mr Malhotra it happens with me ..... Sometimes I behaves irrationally forgetting about my brain ..... So don't worry u still have ur driver safe nd fine ..... Ready to drive u anywhere "  he gave dangerous glare at her sheepish smile.

"So how did u realise that brain does exists in ur skull ?" He occupied seat near her . She poured drink for her in glass nd he took bottle.

"Aaa..snzz....aaah......aingg ...... That jerk was cheater too ...... Aaah .....inmm" she cried without tears in her eyes and in a tone which exists only for her . Sound of her cries were coming from her nose instead of mouth then she drank whole glass in one go . He found her cute yet annoying.

"Who ?" He asked. He can't deny that for a second he thought about Swaroop ditched her nd he shouldn't feel that but he laughed on his thoughts in his mind .

Flashback ,

In cafe,

"Nandu don't worry ...... Apply for loan , take loan on ur house and till then u guys can adjust with Ishita Aunty's salary ...... And whatever money u have now keep them safe for uncle nd hospital emergency ....... Nd join ur training ...... U r born to fly nd not to be a driver of arrogant boss " Swaroop tried to help her when she msged Manik about her leaving .