Chapter 26

|| Happy Friendship Day ||

Next morning ,

When she thought that morning would be better than yesterday then she was proven wrong . When she tried finding ray of goodness , everything became worst  . Morning didn't come as a blessing but turned into a curse when Dudu also left the world.

She was so broken and burdened with a guilt , every damn thing was hurting her and was reminding memories of them , she never had pet before so she never felt this much hurt when she has heard such news before , but now she knows how it feels , people may laugh but it exactly feels as if ur child left you because she adopted them nd took care of them like a guardian.

She was so lost but she didn't forget to arrange an funeral for all of them , Swaroop and Diya were with her already , Karan also joined them. With dead bodies all of them went to an isolated area , away from city where they can bury them . When they reached there , Abhimanyu and Manik also came there.

She just passed one glance at him , today her eyes were blank , no tears , no hurt , no hatred but blank , devoid of emotions. In the morning before leaving Karan told Manik about this funeral and also asked him to join them but when he didn't said anything Karan came here alone.

"Nandini  , I'm sorry for your loss " Abhimanyu came in front of her and genuinely said that. They are not bestest friends but still they share friendly comfort to care for each other.

"I'm the reason for my loss ..... U don't need to say sorry " she said in her cold voice , lost in her pain .

"U r not" he instantly hugged her and tried to comfort her because she is finding ways to blame herself , she didn't realise he was saying sorry as we generally use those words at funeral.

"Nandini come" Swaroop called her as it was time to bury them .

She kept their favourite food items with them , they won't eat it but she felt of burying them with something they liked during their lifetime. She buried them inside the ground with the help of other four and Manik was standing at a distance , he never liked the concept of funeral.

Nandini sat there for a while , Swaroop was sitting beside her . And Abhimanyu was looking at the Karan and Diya who were standing there with each other , talking something .

"Karan he is looking at us .... I am not feeling right , I mean .... I don't know , I am just...." Diya hesitated.

"U don't need to explain it to me ..... And he must be feeling bad that u moved on so easily from him but u r not wrong , okay ?" She nodded at him.

"So I think u should talk with him ..... I will go with Swaroop " she again nodded and he kissed her hair.

"Swaroop I got a call from police ..... Let's leave " Swaroop stood up and they both left for police station , yesterday at evening they filed case against this police were reluctant to help as it was just about street dog but eventually they had to look into matter.

........................||

"Umm ..... So u r moved on" Abhimanyu asked her calmly as they were walking across the ground. 

"I guess we moved on from each other when we didn't find any reason suitable to be with each other " she too said calmly.

"Hmm "