Chapter 31

On Thursday ,

In the morning, Nandini woke up with jerk , she was feeling restless since last night , her lungs were hammering her chest cavity even she slept being consious of her surroundings and that was first time for sleepy head like her that's why she couldn't sleep properly . In the early morning she slept peacefully but again woke up in the morning with a jerk as she saw dream which she instantly forgot after waking up but it made her sweaty and her heart was gripped with certain fear because she is feeling being stalked by someone from last two days nd she don't know if it's real or it's just her imagination . She checked the time nd it was just 8am in the morning , sleep was very far from her eyes that's why she thought of waking up before her usual time. 

She stripped her shirt and pajama shorts inside the bathroom and stood under the running water of shower , she felt so relaxed when hot water passed through her naked body. Hot bath was soothing her mind too . Unwillingly she closed the shower tap after half hour and she wiped her body with a towel and when she came inside her room to wear her clothes again she felt uncomfortable unlike usual and she took her clothes inside the bathroom to get dressed. 

Same thing happened when she was trying to make something to eat but she couldn't, she left everything aside and grabbed her purse , car key and locking the door safely she left her house . When she was going to Malhotra Mansion again she felt someone is stalking her but when she entered inside, the car which was following her got disappeared suddenly from her view when she checked back in rear view mirror of her car , so may be she was overthinking about some spy but this is happening since last two days .

Her anxiety flew away when she walked into lion's den , though he is most cruel man she have known in her life but ironically he became her safest place in whole world . Her heart started beating normally as she entered inside the living room then she saw Karan sitting there ,eating his breakfast.  Now she can also have her breakfast.

"Hey " she pulled out chair next to him for her to sit .

"Wow ..... U r here " he asked looking at her and she nodded in obvious smile , it's her working place.

"Hey ..... It's his breakfast" Karan said her when he saw her taking Manik's plate .

"But I am hungry " she pouted and kept Manik's plate in front of her and replaced her empty plate with his.

"He himself made it today ..... He will eat u raw " Karan whispered at her and she became more determinant. Before starting his breakfast , Manik went to his home bar to get a drink . He usually drink alcohol with breakfast instead of juice or any healthy drink.

"Then I will definitely have it ..... Ur brother is hot chef " she started eating cheese corn sandwiched , she stuffed large bite in her small mouth making it difficult for her own to chew that piece with ease . Karan's phone beeped with message.

"U enjoy ur breakfast with his scolding ...... I'm going to have mine peacefully in my room " he instantly picked up his plate , when he saw he got message from Diya. 

"Tell Diya I am having breakfast here ..... Don't wait for me ..... Actually I forgot to inform her  " Karan's steps stopped , how she got to know about it but she is quick enough to notify the change in his behaviour .

"Umm ..... Okay " he directly ran into his room not wanting to get upcoming teasing from her and she again started stuffing sandwich in her mouth.