Chapter 35

After sleeping more than for four hours he woke up early in the morning to find himself in completely uncomfortable position and need not to say first time he slept with almost half naked girl yet he didn't slept with her , also that too in most cosiest position and he is someone who don't like cuddling at all , from his childhood he never slept by hugging someone it includes his mom too , when he turned 3yrs old he was sent into his personal room inspite of his protests of sleeping alone as loneliness used to scare that naive baby and darkness used to suck life out of that little soul but still he survived by keeping lights on all night because his parents refused to take him inside their room .

After opening his eyes , he first checked if she still have fever or not but to his luck she was sweating a little bit that means her fever is gone and her other body parts were normal too, his body heat really helped her .  She was sleeping peacefully and was snoring a little bit on his neck which made him smile for a second , he pecked her lips and got out of her T-shirt .

He really tried to ignore the fact that she is wearing a non padded underwired black bra .

Also he didn't saw that she is wearing black panties .

No .... He wasn't bothered at all that set of her black under garments on her milky body is giving tempting view.

He wasn't bothered at all but still his member down there needed his attention because he was really having hard time since last night.  So finally Manik thought of paying attention to his long little member and went away from her after covering her body with that stole .

After a hour almost before sun would hit the horizon her sleep broke and she found herself completely alone . Seeing that stole she blushed because she remembered the last night and she won't deny that his extremely fair , broad , bare body is sinfully hot and exceptionally irresistible for any sane person. Coming back to her senses she started finding her companion .

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

Humming sound of someone's soothing voice caught her attention and she couldn't stop herself from following that particular voice  .

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am (oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
My mind feels like a foreign land (oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
Silence ringing inside my head (oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

Her eyes found the origin of that soulful voice and smile broke down on her face by seeing her love being completely engrossed in song , enjoying his 'me time' just few minutes before sunrise that too on top of fort , making it ethereal scene in front her eyes. His face was calm and eyes were blank still song managed to enchant her heart but his look showed how lyrics were portraying his reality.

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

He looked back at the intruder and saw her singing . He chuckled a bit but she showed her big eyes and signalled him to sing along with her.