Chapter 18

Note -  Dear stalker if u r going to steal this chapter and will update it on novel hd then please don't.  Because I know u have stolen my work but I wonder why ? , I mean even if story is going to get appreciation then also I will get it, because I am author of this story on that site too (as u have mentioned my name there) , so why ? And if u r concerned about website then also everyone knows it's fraud and Wattpad is taking action against it so why u r doing this ? I really wanna know answer but I know you won't accept it directly so if you care only a bit about the hardwork I put into writing then please don't steal it nd delete this story on that site.  It will be great help for both of us , no one has to worry about it. 

For normal, loyal readers,

In the morning, Diya was roaming freely in the garden of their society , she asked her friends to give her some alone space and they agreed without protest.  Her heart was actually heavy with the happenings and her doings , she was really guilty nd shameful for whatever she did and whenever she cried , she had cried for real reasons though they were unknown to others except her. Now she is at a point where she don't want innocent person to suffer because of her but again she is determined to do whatever she has planned , she just hopes her plan goes to the way she has thought.

"Are you fine ?" She was startled by sudden bone crushing hug from her ex boyfriend , she did expected his arrival but she wasn't sure he will be coming at this hour , may be he got to know about it just now from his boss. 

"Do you care?" She questioned him and didn't hugged him back neither she pushed him . Breaking the hug he cupped her cheeks. 

"I always do ..... More than u can understand " he spoke sincerely and she remained silent.  Her eyes were gazing at the emotions his eyes were feeling .

"How r u ?" His voice was heavy, eyes were teary nd fearful to heard the truth.  She couldn't say anything but just cried silently without blinking her eyelashes and looking into his eyes .

"Don't worry ...... I am here for u ..... U will get justice " he pulled her into hug and kept caressing her hair , he had so many questions like how this happened and why this happened ? . Is Karan really guilty ? Because as far as he have known him , it sounds difficult to digest the fact he could do this with any girl . But no girl would lie about such sensitive matter so he chose to kept mum as it's not right time for his question answers . She needs to feel protected and loved. 

"Are you sure ? ...... Won't u support ur boss in bailing his brother out ? .... Like u have always done that , supported him blindly without single question " her question and distrust hurted him but he knew he had always followed Manik's orders that too without a question .

"I promise to give u justice at any cost " he could have defended Manik but as he knows she is still not going to trust Manik so he chose not to argue.  But he knows Manik is not going to support not that he cares about Diya but he is selfish enough to not care about his brother too and whatever the reason but it's keeping him away from the case which is enough for Abhimanyu to not hate Manik and also she can get justice because Karan is almost helpless and completely alone without Manik.

"I am afraid " this time she snuggled in his chest and hugged him back . She did find some peace in his embrace after hrs but he became reckless after hearing her . He can't even imagine how girl must be feeling who went through sexual abuse. 

"U r safe ..... I am with you and I love you " he kissed her hair and she tightened her grip on his shirt.  Her heart flattered at his confession , it's not first time he had said I love you but it's not usual for her to hear these words. They started dating few months back but that was out of mutual liking , in that period they grew attracted towards each other and now they are attached emotionally nd physically . So this I love you meant more than previous ones .