Chapter 3

"I am telling you na,  he was arrogant , rich ass , judgemental jerk and ha he also assumed us to be gf bf " on their way to cafe , swaroop was elaborating the conversation he had with Manik .

"Haha ..... Tell me something new " they laughed on usual comment they have been listening since many years . They easily found one nice table to grab but weird thing happened that waiter insisted them way too much  for other table in same row nd they agreed to him.

"On a serious note people criticises women for their poor driving ...... But u know many men are worse than some women ..... See this example only , how bad driver he was and even I met with a worse driver yesterday , who drives car at speed of 80 in local area ..... Huhh.... Actually I want to see who the fuck gave him licence for such a bad driving" Manik choked on his drink after listening her annoyance about his not so perfect driving , he was sitting in same row but not visible to her eyes , only if she won't look everywhere around . Did she just insulted him twice in one sentence? , yes she did . He never liked to be insulted, it hurts his ego and it triggers his anger to another level.

"Ohh please don't start with ur feminism " Swaroop cribbed and Nandini rolled her eyes at him .

"U know that I follow equality ...... Whatever I said was truth .... So don't behave like a victim of feminism " she scolded him and he gave her a look that he just became one victim of feminism. She laughed at his puppy face and slapped on his shoulder.

"Ohh God ..... Nowadays kids do so much pda " Manik snorted and Abhimanyu was confused from the beginning that why the Manik Malhotra is stalking someone, if he want he can directly grab any one of them whom he is stalking.

"What pda sir ..... I think they are just sharing comfortable friendship space between them ..... And besides that they r not kids they are almost equal to ur age though the girl looks like 16 " Abhimanyu said what he felt , like a normal person . Where Manik concentrated only on the word friendship. 

"Noo ...... Brainless Donkey u don't know ..... He is her boyfriend " widening his eyes as much as possible Manik whisper yelled at him . Abhimanyu was just amused by seeing this cute look on his boss's face for the first , it wasn't cute though, but still he found it cute.

"Okay so miss Pilot ..... What happened there in bank ? ...... U didn't looked pleased about it " coming to main topic , swaroop asked seriously . Manik did noticed how he put his hand over her to provide her comfort and also the word miss Pilot sounded alien to his ears , it's not normal to meet Pilot students on regular basis.

"I need minimum 25- 30 lakhs for Type Rating Training " she sighed helplessly . Swaroop caressed back of her hand on table .

"What about uncle's saving ? ..... I mean he was saving from ur childhood so that you can persue ur dream ..... Then ? " He asked the thing which braught tears in her eyes. 

"Yes he did ...... Near about fifty lakhs ..... But almost 30-35 lakhs were used for my CPL (commercial pilot license) ..... Then also we could have managed for Type Rating Training but six months back , u remember na Papa got minor heat attack nd then hospital bills nd all " in the end she couldn't stopped her tears falling from her eyes , swaroop squeezed her hand nd took her in side hug .

"I am letting you cry on my shirt ...... That doesn't mean u will wipe ur running nose .... I am warning you or else u r gifting me a new shirt " he made her chuckled in this situation too , just like true friend . Slapping away his chest she broke the hug nd unknowingly Manik released the breath he was holding.