Chapter 15

"Hmm so someone is grumpy " Nandini sat on the bench beside Rishabh and Diya . She came in the garden of society after parking her car in the parking .

"Diya dii tell her I don't speak with liers " turning his face to another side he said seriously.  And Nandini sighed whereas Diya chuckled slightly , they both came after buying decorating material and other stuff for Swaroop's birthday .

"I had a reason Rishu " Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and she sounded tired. 

"I understand but u could have told me truth ..... I am also a responsible man of family " he was mature boy since childhood.  He is way more understanding than her though he is younger one in the house .

"Aww my baby bro  u r still in school .... What you could have done ?" She asked teasingly .

"I would have done anything so that you wouldn't have to be driver that too of that selfish and cunning bastard" he said aggressively.

"Rishuu ...... Don't curse " she said sternly. 

"As if u don't curse " he too said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes, then accepted.  She pouted realising she is the one who curses the most and he curses very rarely or at least he don't curse in front of family.

"Yup she curses the most " Diya took Rishabh's side quickly.  And Nandini slapped her shoulder to which she pouted.

"Accha listen ..... Don't tell this to mom nd dad ..... They won't like it, they raised me to be a pilot and sometimes they have sacrificed their happiness for my dream ...... Even I want to full fill their dream but it's not a right time " she said in calming tone and he too listened seriously.

"Why ? ..... We can take loan and for a yr or two we can adjust ..... It will be difficult but still it's possible " he too talked sense .

"Yes we can do that ..... But Papa is still not recovered and we should be prepared for emergencies ..... If we will use all money on my course then what about such emergencies ? ...... And yes we can adjust but why we should adjust even for desirable food or anything when I can earn enough to fulfill our expenses ..... Mumma nd Papa have always been best parents to us, so don't you think it's our responsibility to take care of them and their expenses , umm? " He nodded in acknowledgement .

"But what about ur dream ? ..... Even they want to see you flying in the air " he was persistent about her career.

"This yr it's not possible ...... So I will apply for training , next year and till then we have 10-11 months so I can earn money ..... And I am working as a driver but still my salary is one lakh so we can manage easily ..... Till then papa will be fine and after that we can adjust comfortably for 2yrs then I will fly in the air .... Now be a supportive brother and keep this as s secret" she explained him her future plans .

"When u become this smart, till yesterday u were the most dumbest sister " he teased her and she hit him on his stomach. 

"I can still be dumbest and now u will cook something tasty for Diya and me ...... I haven't eaten anything since long time " he regretted calling her dumb but nonetheless he is happy seeing her all demanding. 

"Aww Nandu I love you " Diya hugged them both while sitting on bench. 

"Dii I am making it nd not her " Rishu whined .