Chapter 30

(I won't say it again but don't make me regret for posting here 🙂🙃)

After returning to home she took the bath where she thought about all the things that happened in past and everything which is happening in present . She realised she is getting close to her dreams , those were ideally beautiful dreams but as they started becoming her reality they are crashing her morals and she really don't know how she should feel for living the most beautiful dream in very complicated way .

She changed into her soft night dress , she was very exhausted but still sleep was far away from her eyes. She was hungry too but she didn't had anyone to cook or anything to eat and she was so tired to do food experiments , she is missing her parents so much .

"So princess is returned to castle" her father said from other side of the call because when she couldn't sleep she called her father in the early morning .

"U r awake ..... I thought u will be sleeping" she said .

"It's 4am ...... Anyways I was going to wake up, u just made it two hours early for me " he yawned .

"I wasn't getting sleep " she pouted sadly.

"I thought so, as u lost the title of Miss Elegant that too when u were looking so gorgeous in that black saree " he teased her and reminded her that she really lost that title .

"U know?" .

"Yeah I am following Diya on instagram and she has posted lots of pic with Swaroop and her crown ...... So I was waiting for ur call last night " she mentally cried on her situation , she didn't even knew who won that competition but now she got to know that both her friends won the title , she have to meet them . She just vanished suddenly, last night.

"U see ..... I was looking gorgeous then also I lost it " she nagged like a baby Nandini, and he chuckled at his cute daughter. 

"We will buy u a crown .... Okay? "

"Dadd" she whined , she is not a child anymore she knows difference between buying and owning a crown.

"By the way.... This cry is sounding as if u r finding reason to cry nd not just normal whining " he suspected the sadness in her voice , yes she can be little bit jealous or sad for losing the crown but she is not someone who will feel deeply hurt or inferior in front of anyone .

"Dad ..... I love him " taking a deep breath she confessed this and her eyes teared up at last. He was startled for a min though it wasn't unexpected but he didn't expected her to say this now in the morning.

"Then what's the problem ?" He said after a pause because she looked disturbed.

"I don't like the way he lives his life.  it's like never ending dark tunnel " she layed on her stomach on her bed .

" Aren't princess supposed to win over darkness? " He knew she is more connected this way. 

"They are, but what if person himself is a dark ?" .

"Then it depends on the love u two share , his darkness will consume u or ur love will consume him ? In anyway u both are going to get hurt , u just have to hold each other."