Chapter 14

Sorry for late update ,

"Ishu where is Nandu ? " Raman asked after waking up , it's his routine to ask this question in the morning. He asks in the hope of seeing her, if she is present in house by any chance.

"Umm no ....... She should have come by now but don't know what happened ? ...... Sometimes this girl makes me really worried " Ishita said worried-ly .

"Don't be ...... Our daughter won't let us down ...... She is my pride ...... Leaving her dream, she is filling my responsibilities for our house ...... And it surprises me how , dramatic, demanding nd attention seeker child of mine just changed into responsible woman within months ..... It's good but it hurts me , I have always seen her being moody , I don't like this responsible girl " Ishita slapped her head nd cursed herself in the morning that why she brought this topic . Her husband always does this whenever she speaks about Nandini.

"U are her super dad since the day she was born and she is ur super daughter ..... Let her be ur best daughter and I am worried for her because she is smart , cranky but innocent , caring and persistent , u know she can go to any heights for the people she cares or love ...... I am not worried for mistakes she will do , because I know she is intelligent enough but I am afraid , I don't want anyone to use her innocence ..... She is strong but emotional fool too , just like you " at last line she taunted him and he glared her for that.

"My baby is like me ..... And I am proud of it" he smiled admist his worry .

"She is my baby too " she kept her head on his chest and he kissed her head.

"I guess I am adopted" they heard Rishabh's whining at the doorstep. He came here to call Ishita , he was hungry and getting late for his coaching class.

"Aww ..... Ur my my most handsome boy in whole world ..... come " Ishita opened her arms and Raman rolled his eyes at her complement , 'in whole world' isn't it too much? , she is pathetic sometimes , he chuckled from inside and kept mum . He didn't said anything otherwise he would have to fight against two of them , his partner is missing .

.........................||

"Mumma calm down yaar , I already  had my breakfast and it's really important work ..... I will definitely take care of myself and tell Papa don't take tension ..... U too take care of u both ..... Now bye " she spoke hurriedly without giving chance to her mother to say anything and disconnected the call . She don't like it when she has to lie to her parents , usually she never lies but sometimes life doesn't give you many options. 

She knew her parents will support her they trust her choices but they won't like her to be a driver instead of pilot and they will blame themselves for that . And about Manik there's no story to tell , she knew he is off limits for her and that's one of the reason she never cleared him about Swaroop. 

"Hey why so grumpy ?" Sahil came in front of her and Sandesh also joined him .

"Nothing much ...... Mumma was cribbing and I know she cares for me and mothers are never wrong but I am not always in a mood to hear right things .....  Sometimes it irritates me" she pouted and they agreed instantly .

"All mothers are same " they too said with same expressions .

"But her concern is genuine ..... U were out whole night. ...... Even we were worried for you ...... We were roaming outside the main door almost for whole night ..... U were safe , he didn't troubled u na? " Sandesh asked seriously , they were really worried for her .