Note

I want to clear few things with you guys ,

First thing whoever has read love is what matters the most then I will request everyone, do not compare this one with that story, their genres are different and characters too .
Except MaNan I haven't given face to any character in this story, I wanted to keep it like general fiction but MaNan will be Parth nd Niti only.
I have used names like Raman , Ishita , Neyonika , Shrikant for characters but u don't need to imagine Karan Patel as Raman nd so on , they are just characters of story and doesn't relate with real tv characters.  If u want I can change the names too.
Even with MaNan that Manik nd this Manik is different so the Nandini is , u may find thing or two common in them but that because I couldn't erase all the effect of real MaNan.
That was my first story and at that time I thought that will be my last story too so I tried to put everything whichever I can in one story, I tried to covered all parts of love in bits. So u may find a something similar but again situations are different . Nd even if I write another story on any genre then also a thing or two will relate to first story . Here I really can't skip few things just because they are little bit similar, otherwise this story will lose it's charm .

Second thing from both the stories whoever thinks that I believe in portraying heroine as a weak then I am sorry but that's not my view , for me being strong doesn't mean u have to sleep with other's (That's how people been judging female protagonist so far, Ignoring other aspects in both Stories) . I don't have problem with Nandini's sex life too but she won't sleep with anyone for other's sake , she will do whatever she wants. And about Manik's sleeping then he is habitual to have sex , it has become his need and he is not cheating on her. I personally don't believe in feminism nor in menism , I believe every person is different nd we should respect each other for who we really r, irrespective of any gender.  Every person has different character that has nothing to do with any particular gender. ( I'm a girl but many times I can relate my self with Manik's character , not that I have history like him but just few emotions nd thoughts ... I just wanna say that I'm not gender biased )
And for me Manik is weaker than Nandini ,
u have money nd power that doesn't mean u r completely strong. According to me she is more strong , she can fight with her fears , emotions as well as with her problems by keeping her morals as well as respecting her heart's feeling. Being good to others doesn't mean u r weak and being bitch doesn't mean u r strong . Nd I personally don't have problem with any personality.

And I will accept I am biased when it comes to MaNan , I can only see PaNi playing role of MaNan . So Niti being dark character , who is selfish , heartless , cunning and won't think before killing someone , in short a violent person it sometimes makes me laugh , I can't imagine her cute face doing such things, she looks so pure yet she is strong to fight back if situation arises. And same with Manik , I love his bad side very much nd I love his soft side which is reserved for her only.
And apart from that as a writer I can write on dark female characters too but she won't be Niti or Nandini. Nd similarly I can write on fragile(weak) male character but that won't be Parth or Manik .
So motive behind all this don't judge me by my stories I don't support or disrespect any particular gender .

Third and most important thing , this story believe in love , passionate love which is not bounded by certain rules , even name itself says love that consumes all of you. U don't need reasons to love someone , love is not product that u will buy it after checking it's features nd will throw it away if it's not good. This love story will be crazy nd u may see limitless madness . (Just request, don't judge characters by their genders , u can judge them for who they are)

Stories and books are for entertainment , so we should try to live with character  however the character is nd that's the beauty of any story . Writer gives the birth to the characters and readers should adopt them , then only any book can be successful. And at the end after reading the story , it depends on u whether you liked the story or not .

And whoever don't like this story then also I don't have any problem with them , everyone has their own opinions , choices and they can surely dislike the content. Even u can tell me on my face that I don't like this story I will say thanks for ur honesty.

Thanks for reading this🙏.

.................. Aish ❣️.................||