Chapter 5

Nandini woke up at the first ring of alarm on 6am may be because she wasn't in deep sleep or couldn't sleep properly due to nervousness otherwise she won't wake up before 10times snoozing . She is not nervous about driving as she knew she is best in it but then also when it comes to professionalism she don't have any experience , it is going to be a first job . Then biggest part of her nervousness , her boss Manik Malhotra , it's not that she don't know about him off course she have all the knowledge about him which is there on Google still she knows some unknown part of him which she has no idea that they r true or she just misinterpreted his image in her mind . But she is definitely sure he is dangerous man though outer world considers him to be a perfect chairman of Half Note who is cordial person to work with but off course she has seen monster in him which had scared her .

Within half hour she was out of her room , all ready to join her new job . She wore simple one long sleeve black top nd shorts , she could have wore something professional like shirt nd skirt but she will be more comfortable in casuals , anyways she is going to drive a car , so clothes doesn't matter.

Everyone in the house was sleeping but it's her first day of job so she knocked on her parents door nd found her mother awake , ready to go to the kitchen

Everyone in the house was sleeping but it's her first day of job so she knocked on her parents door nd found her mother awake , ready to go to the kitchen .

"Good morning" Nandini was surprised but wished her .

"Good morning ...... Wait for 5 mins ..... I will make Sheera ( Suzi ka halwa) " Nandini loves Sheera made by Supriya so eventually Ishita too started making it for Nandini.

Nandini came inside and found her father asleep, laying on bed with opened eyes , he smiled knowingly as if he was waiting for her to come . He also couldn't sleep properly , he is not happy with, her working instead of completing her training.  He is not against her working , off course he wanted to make her independent but the thing that she is working for filling his responsibilities for family is making him weak from inside , it piercing his heart to see his barbie doll have to do this, which she never had done in life . She always knew how to show tantrums and how to fuss over anything , sometimes she is mature nd understanding from childhood but usually she is more cranky , demanding nd stubborn in front of her loved ones .

"Wish me luck .... Today is my first day" Nandini chirped happily, he slowly and steadily sitted on bed all by his own . After a week Raman got discharged from hospital and then from last two days family was having argument over Nandini's work . Finally she won after lot of convincing and she lied to them saying she is going to be a Manik's P.A. because she couldn't told them about her job of driver otherwise they wouldn't have agreed for her work.

"Wish you all the luck of world ..... Why u grew up so fast it was like u were my little doll nd within 10days u changed into responsible girl...... U know I love my little cranky, demanding nd childish baby girl ..... I don't like this mature girl and I hate myself for this " he was totally grumpy in the morning , she huffed and cupped his cheeks.